+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 230
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 5 NFL Live In-Games Thread

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010

I swear, if Falcon's don't win today, this will officially be the ****tiest weekend for GA sports in quite a while...
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Anthony Barr, DE/OLB Round 2: Aaron Donald, DT/DE Round 3: Cyril Richardson, OG Round 4: Daniel McCullers, NT

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Zodiac is offline You Can't F***ing Stop It Perennial Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Donny.K View Post
    I swear, if Falcon's don't win today, this will officially be the ****tiest weekend for GA sports in quite a while...
    At least GA South won lol

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011

you have to love Michael Irvin:
    He boldly predicted Tannehill to throw for 400 again.

Zodiac is offline You Can't F***ing Stop It Perennial Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Rednose View Post
    you have to love Michael Irvin:
    He boldly predicted Tannehill to throw for 400 again.
    I love Warren Sapp...he boldly predicted that the Chiefs would beat Atlanta 41-0 in week 1.

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac View Post
    I love Warren Sapp...he boldly predicted that the Chiefs would beat Atlanta 41-0 in week 1.
    That's just trolling

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007

6-2 in college this week. Woot! Let's make more money in the NFL Walt!
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009

http://www.sportspickle.com/news/140...oves-and-shoes
    Teammates say Bears quarterback Jay Cutler spent the majority of their Monday night victory over the Dallas Cowboys making fun of them for wearing pink gloves and shoes to recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
    "Every time he would give me the ball on a handoff, he would say 'Nice gloves, gaywad,'" said Michael Bush. "We're all used to him being a prick. But making fun of someone for supporting cancer awareness is a new low even for him."

After being made fun of for two quarters and all of halftime, several of Cutler's teammates confronted him about his behavior on the sidelines during the third quarter. Wide receiver Brandon Marshall told Cutler that he had lost an aunt to breast cancer and that the fight against the disease is very important to him. Kellen Davis, Devin Hester and Robbie Gould echoed Marshall.

"I'm sorry, ladies aren't allowed to talk to players on the sideline," said Cutler. "If you need tampons, you can probably buy them in the women's bathroom," he added, high-fiving himself.

Cutler had his best game of the season in the victory and credited his offensive line for giving him solid protection all night long.

"I only got sacked twice," he said in the post-game press conference. "My line did pretty well for a bunch of pink-clad homos. They're totally changing my impression about queers."

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007

LOL I thought this was a parody, but a large part of me was hoping it wouldn't be theonion or sportspickle because this is a chance that Jay Cutler would actually say this stuff.

Plays:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Jeremy Maclin or CJ Spiller at flex?

Plays:

+ Reply to Thread