+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 232
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 12 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Season is on the line today, we lose and we are headed for the inevitable so-so season, if we can beat the Bears in Chicago we have a shot.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009

We're going to **** all over the Saints.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

SanchoPanza is offline Sawft Mod Justice A... Great... Playa... Like... JaMarcus...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    We're going to **** all over the Saints.
    But will they win or lose?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Can't wait for 49ers and Saints. Should be a brilliant game.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by mdb17 View Post
    Can't wait for 49ers and Saints. Should be a brilliant game.
    I'll be shocked if the Saints manage any big pass plays. With the 49ers Dline coming, it'll all be short routes and screens. Don't expect too many sacks, though. I think ahmad gets a sack, Aldon doesn't.

As for the Niners, I think we could hit 170 on the ground. Tbh, I don't expect this game to be entirely close.

27-16
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    But will they win or lose?
    I meant that in a good way

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

So should I bench Julio again? This time for Danario Alexander.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Falcons vs. Bucs, should be a great game today. Nervous about their run game that's been so dominant lately.
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Anthony Barr, DE/OLB Round 2: Aaron Donald, DT/DE Round 3: Cyril Richardson, OG Round 4: Daniel McCullers, NT

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010

On the Steelers, Raiders, Broncos, Titans, Dolphins, Chargers, Rams and Saints ATS today!!

+ Reply to Thread