+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 239
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 14 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Go Bengals -3.5! And Bears, Colts, Packers, Chiefs, Eagles, and Ravens!

SanchoPanza is offline Sawft Mod Justice A... Great... Playa... Like... JaMarcus...

Quote Originally Posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Go Bengals -3.5! And Bears, Colts, Packers, Chiefs, Eagles, and Ravens!
    Seek help

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Seek help
    ? Don't even have a fifth of my bal on them. Also i bet a very little on the eagles. usually if i bet the slighest bit they lose so its a win win!

5. Quote Originally Posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    ? Don't even have a fifth of my bal on them. Also i bet a very little on the eagles. usually if i bet the slighest bit they lose so its a win win!
    It's Sancho, don't worry about him.
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Go Redskins. I need the Ravens to win next week.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009

God, I hope the 49ers win.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Lately, I've been beginning to think that Cameron has permanently ruined Joe. He has never looked this bad before in the four seasons prior to this one: he's a lot more indecisive (he was indecisive before, but this year, a LOT more), his accuracy has been shoddy, his pocket presence has been pretty bad, makes a ton of more boneheaded throws, and he looks like he doesn't have any confidence any more.

Just a regression all across the board from his previous years.

We finally had someone who can throw the ball, and the FO ruined him by pairing him with Cam Cameron all this time, even though it was painfully obvious that he didn't belong in the NFL

/rant

With that said, I expect us to squeak out a win today somehow
    me entering a thread in the main forum
    awwwwww yisssssss

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Go Falcons, Chiefs, Colts, Bears, Ravens, Eagles, Dolphins, Saints, Cardinals and Packers ATS!!!

Win me some mulah!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012

if the Falcons win and the Bears/49ers loss, we clinch Homefield and a first round bye. If the Falcons win and Chicago/Green Bay loses, we clinch a first round bye and if Falcons win and San Fran loses we clinch a first round bye.

Kinda sucks, because we've played better on the road for whatever reason, except against the game against the Saints.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    I love all people, regardless of size. Except the Jersey shore people, because I just told my brother that the real Snooki died 8 years ago and the TV personality is a re-animated corpse possessed by Cthulu, but I digress. She was slightly bigger girl, and I have no problem with that. I just don't think she should be wearing a backless shirt with tight straps so that her sequin stripper shirt pushes and pulls her back to that it looks like the goddamn Spider-Man uniform.

+ Reply to Thread