+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 206
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 15 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Walter is online now Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Week 15 NFL Live In-Games Thread

Tons of big games this week. Discuss them here!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011

Want Pittsburgh to lose and Cleveland to win.

Keep the AFC Wild Card race interesting.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Can't wait for the game. If I'm being totally honest, though, I see an easy Pats win. 27-14
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Kirk cousins > Brandon weeden

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Jimmy and Suggs are definitely coming back today with Ellerbe being a maybe. That'll help out the D a little bit

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009

I still expect Peyton to rape us, but I'm excited to see if there is any change in the offense at all

TeHDruiD is offline WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF Perennial Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Binton View Post
    Kirk cousins > Brandon weeden
    This will be the same guy making the excuse that the Redskins got their asses kicked today because RG3 is out. This isn't the Browns of the last 10 years, this is a sneaky good team capable of beating anyone any week. I just wanted RG3 in there so I wouldn't have to hear the excuses that are going to be spewed after the Browns whip dat ass today.
    GO BROWNS!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Here is the thing, if the Bengals OR Steelers lose, and the Browns win out, the playoffs get damn interesting. If the Bengals lose twice the Browns have a very good shot if they win out. THe AFC has't been it's usual self this season and the Browns could sneak in.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Here is the thing, if the Bengals OR Steelers lose, and the Browns win out, the playoffs get damn interesting. If the Bengals lose twice the Browns have a very good shot if they win out. THe AFC has't been it's usual self this season and the Browns could sneak in.
    So the Browns are gonna beat the Broncos??? I think this is a very big 'if'.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2010

HUGE game for the Falcons today.

Matt Ryan and Koetter needs to get our offense clicking and soon.
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Anthony Barr, DE/OLB Round 2: Aaron Donald, DT/DE Round 3: Cyril Richardson, OG Round 4: Daniel McCullers, NT

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

+ Reply to Thread