+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 245
1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2441

Thread: Saturday Divisional Round Live In-Games Thread

  1. Walter's Avatar
    Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,091

    Saturday Divisional Round Live In-Games Thread


    Baltimore Ravens (11-6) at Denver Broncos (13-3)
    Line: Broncos by 9.5. Total: 46.5.

    Walt's Projected Line: Broncos -9.
    Saturday, Jan. 12, 4:30 ET




    Green Bay Packers (12-5) at San Francisco (11-4-1)
    Line: 49ers by 3. Total: 45.

    Walt's Projected Line: 49ers -3.
    Saturday, Jan. 12, 8:00 ET


    Best weekend in football begins in 26 hours! Discuss these games here.

  2. Walter's Avatar
    Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,091

    Posting this early because I have to leave for my cousin's wedding in a couple of hours

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40,812

    The best weekend in football is still a ways away, Walt.

  4. Walter's Avatar
    Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,091

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    The best weekend in football is still a ways away, Walt.
    NFL Draft?

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    35,870

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    NFL Draft?
    Not like the Vikings have much else to look forward to.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tucked away in the mountains of PA.
    Posts
    6,850

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    NFL Draft?
    I WANT.

    Some good games this weekend though.

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,952

    Everybody expecting the Falcons to lose against the Seahawks...

    I want us to win so badly! lol
    Sig Bets

    Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

    Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

    Round 1: Anthony Barr, DE/OLB Round 2: Aaron Donald, DT/DE Round 3: Cyril Richardson, OG Round 4: Daniel McCullers, NT


    Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tucked away in the mountains of PA.
    Posts
    6,850

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny.K View Post
    Everybody expecting the Falcons to lose against the Seahawks...

    I want us to win so badly! lol
    Seahawks are the better team on paper, the Falcons are in the better position. It's a toss up.

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,553

    Peyton's going down.

    CMD Owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.
    CMD III Champion along with NorthernCharge


    Quote Originally Posted by GongKong View Post
    your are such a dick. I promis you [sancho] if we meet, I will smash your teeth out in real life.

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,952

    Quote Originally Posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Seahawks are the better team on paper, the Falcons are in the better position. It's a toss up.
    It all hinges on whether or not we can effectively shut down Beast Mode and force Wilson to throw the ball.
    Sig Bets

    Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

    Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

    Round 1: Anthony Barr, DE/OLB Round 2: Aaron Donald, DT/DE Round 3: Cyril Richardson, OG Round 4: Daniel McCullers, NT


    Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts