+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Pats sign DT Armond Armstead and OLB Jason Vega from CFL

  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    22,196

    Pats sign DT Armond Armstead and OLB Jason Vega from CFL

    figured i make the thread because, "ESPN's Adam Schefter called him "the equivalent of a high draft pick."

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland-town, USA
    Posts
    22,822

    Ok, but is he a bust high fake pick or a good high fake pick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Well yeah, cause gong and I were seeing who could drink more. You were sipping drinks. So that doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    25,067

    **** the Patriots

    We needed a DT

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,510

    Defense will still suck.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    24,940

    Damn. Was hoping he'd get on the Eagles roster. I guess having no DC makes it tough to commit to a team.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    16,329

    Well, watching a video of this guy shows that he looks like a NFL caliber player playing against CFL caliber OL. Whether or not he'll be able to stay as impactful in the NFL is to be seen, but it's definitely not a bad experiment.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Massachussetts
    Posts
    41,591

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Well, watching a video of this guy shows that he looks like a NFL caliber player playing against CFL caliber OL. Whether or not he'll be able to stay as impactful in the NFL is to be seen, but it's definitely not a bad experiment.
    Cameron Wake went the same route. Hopefully we strike it rich like the Dolphins.

    This was a very surprising move, most everyone up here was shocked.
    NFL Mafia II -- A-Hern's Last Stand: Sign-Up!

    QB, Robert Griffin III; WR, Julio Jones; WR, Andre Johnson; OT, Jason Peters; WR, Mike Wallace; DT, Vince Wilfork; DE, LaMarr Houston; OG, Josh Sitton; OG, Logan Mankins; DT, Sharrif Floyd; OLB, K.J. Wright; S, Johnathan Cyprien; DE, Adrian Clayborn; OT, William Beatty; RB, Trent Richardson; MLB, David Harris; OLB, Zach Brown; CB, Jamar Taylor; TE, Jermaine Gresham; CB, Tracy Porter; C, Peter Konz; CB, Kayvon Webster; WR, Jerrel Jernigan; CB/S, Champ Bailey; OT, Tyson Clabo; DL, Tyson Alualu; WR, Santonio Holmes; FB, Greg Jones; OL, Mike Johnson; DE, David Bass; DE, Cornelius Washington

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland-town, USA
    Posts
    22,822

    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Cameron Wake went the same route. Hopefully we strike it rich like the Dolphins.

    This was a very surprising move, most everyone up here was shocked.
    Billy is ready to cut the dead weight around there after the loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Well yeah, cause gong and I were seeing who could drink more. You were sipping drinks. So that doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Massachussetts
    Posts
    41,591

    Quote Originally Posted by GongKong View Post
    Billy is ready to cut the dead weight around there after the loss
    Good, hopefully Ron Brace dies in a fire.
    NFL Mafia II -- A-Hern's Last Stand: Sign-Up!

    QB, Robert Griffin III; WR, Julio Jones; WR, Andre Johnson; OT, Jason Peters; WR, Mike Wallace; DT, Vince Wilfork; DE, LaMarr Houston; OG, Josh Sitton; OG, Logan Mankins; DT, Sharrif Floyd; OLB, K.J. Wright; S, Johnathan Cyprien; DE, Adrian Clayborn; OT, William Beatty; RB, Trent Richardson; MLB, David Harris; OLB, Zach Brown; CB, Jamar Taylor; TE, Jermaine Gresham; CB, Tracy Porter; C, Peter Konz; CB, Kayvon Webster; WR, Jerrel Jernigan; CB/S, Champ Bailey; OT, Tyson Clabo; DL, Tyson Alualu; WR, Santonio Holmes; FB, Greg Jones; OL, Mike Johnson; DE, David Bass; DE, Cornelius Washington

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canton, OH
    Posts
    16,329

    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Cameron Wake went the same route. Hopefully we strike it rich like the Dolphins.

    This was a very surprising move, most everyone up here was shocked.
    Maybe. He's quick off the snap, and has some very good moves for a man his size. And it's not like the Patriots have had difficulty finding obscure pieces that end up working well.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts