FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Bowl Live In-Game Thread

1. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Ansah making plays.

CMD Owner of the Cincinnati Bengals.
    CMD III Champion along with NorthernCharge

Quote Originally Posted by GongKong View Post
    your are such a dick. I promis you [sancho] if we meet, I will smash your teeth out in real life.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Ansah got skills.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Ansah isn't making it past the Giants.
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Randy Gregory, DE/OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB Round 3: Josh Robinson, RB Round 4: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Donny.K View Post
    Imagine him across from JPP.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010

He's made himself some money today.

your are such a dick. I promis you [sancho] if we meet, I will smash your teeth out in real life.

Blue is offline Master of English 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Quote Originally Posted by Donny.K View Post
    He's not making it that far.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepg View Post
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Vernon just catches everything that comes his way.
    Sig Bets

Round 1: Randy Gregory, DE/OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB Round 3: Josh Robinson, RB Round 4: N/A

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010

I also don't think these games where no blitzes are allowed are terrible indicators for QB's though.
    Sig Bets

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010

Have Geno & Barkley helped themselves the most (amongst QBs) by actually not playing in today's game?

10. Quote Originally Posted by bball37 View Post
    All I've taken from this game is if Geno Smith doesn't throw another pass until the draft he'll be the #1 pick. Man do I wish Tajh Boyd declared.

...And that Ricky Wagner is about as bad of a pass blocker as Tyler Polumbus. Which is exactly why I can see Shanahan picking him in the 3rd.
    We have a serious need at DB, and this draft has great depth there.

Our last draft was excellent...cheer up!
    ~

+ Reply to Thread