+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 144
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1433

Thread: Live Super Bowl XLVII In-Game Thread

  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12,020

    Quote Originally Posted by EL Guapo View Post
    We get to see the attention whore Kate Upton
    I have never met a woman who wasn't an attention whore.
    Sig Bets

    Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

    Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

    Round 1: Randy Gregory, DE/OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB Round 3: Josh Robinson, RB Round 4: N/A


    Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    29,091

    Quote Originally Posted by EL Guapo View Post
    We get to see the attention whore Kate Upton
    What's the downside?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't think I've ever had summer reading, except in 3rd grade when I just drew pictures on a standardized reading test. Apparently I was retarded, told my parents I would never read beyond a middle-school level. Oh, how the educational system makes me chuckle.

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire
    Posts
    6,498

    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    That's a great point. If you gave the big four QB's the defenses Flacco's had for most of his career, they'd be the four in the conference championships every year.
    Yeah i agree. Those other teams know they can score 30 points in any given game, so they dont put big money into defense.

    I think they'll have to pay him though. He has too much leverage.

    He's been in the playoffs all his years and is a superbowl calibre quarterback.

    It doesnt matter how he got there, as long as its on his resume, someone will pay him. Besides, what other option do they have, that scrub running back they have in backup, or EJ Manuel? Lol

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire
    Posts
    6,498

    Quote Originally Posted by Leelee View Post
    So not interested in this game...

    Just want to drink some.
    Your sig is freaking me out.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    39,261

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    12,020

    Ugh, why are the vast majority female sports journalists blonde? It gets dull, throw in a hot brunette or redhead from time to time!
    Sig Bets

    Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

    Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

    Round 1: Randy Gregory, DE/OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB Round 3: Josh Robinson, RB Round 4: N/A


    Quote Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    29,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
    Yeah i agree. Those other teams know they can score 30 points in any given game, so they dont put big money into defense.

    I think they'll have to pay him though. He has too much leverage.

    He's been in the playoffs all his years and is a superbowl calibre quarterback.

    It doesnt matter how he got there, as long as its on his resume, someone will pay him. Besides, what other option do they have, that scrub running back they have in backup, or EJ Manuel? Lol
    Alex Smith.

    I fully think they should pay Flacco. I think they should pay him well. I don't think he should be in the top ten highest paid players in the league, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't think I've ever had summer reading, except in 3rd grade when I just drew pictures on a standardized reading test. Apparently I was retarded, told my parents I would never read beyond a middle-school level. Oh, how the educational system makes me chuckle.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Luton, Bedfordshire
    Posts
    6,498

    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Alex Smith.

    I fully think they should pay Flacco. I think they should pay him well. I don't think he should be in the top ten highest paid players in the league, though.
    Wait and see him get overpaid as well. Probably by Arizona or Kansas City.

    I agree completely, i think he should be well paid, but it sets a bad precedent, given there are about 9 other quarterbacks better than him who will see his overpaid contract as a negotiation point.

    I genuinely think they give him 15-16 mil a year. He has too much leverage at this point. I wont like it, but if the Ravens dont, someone else will.

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    39,261

    Quote Originally Posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Alex Smith.

    I fully think they should pay Flacco. I think they should pay him well. I don't think he should be in the top ten highest paid players in the league, though.
    So far you're repeating everything people said when Eli signed his deal.

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    29,091

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckane138 View Post
    So far you're repeating everything people said when Eli signed his deal.
    And I believe that Eli got overpaid. But at least he was already a SB winner (and MVP) when he got his extension.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't think I've ever had summer reading, except in 3rd grade when I just drew pictures on a standardized reading test. Apparently I was retarded, told my parents I would never read beyond a middle-school level. Oh, how the educational system makes me chuckle.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts