+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2/13- NFL Free Agent Rumors; NFL Draft DT Review; Dee Ford SR; Draft Rumors

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

2/13- NFL Free Agent Rumors; NFL Draft DT Review; Dee Ford SR; Draft Rumors

2014 NFL Free Agent Rumors - Lots of NFL free agency rumors posted for most teams. 2/13

2014 NFL Draft Position Review - An overview of the top players from positions for the 2014 NFL Draft. 2/13

2014 NFL Draft Scouting Reports - Take a look at a scouting report for Dee Ford. 2/13

2014 NFL Draft Team Rumors - 2014 NFL Draft rumors sorted by team. Daily updates to be posted. 2/13

MDB Featured 2014 NFL Mock Draft - Pittsburgh's 2014 NFL Mock Draft is today's featured 2014 NFL Mock Draft. 2/13

2014 NFL Free Agent Rankings - 2014 NFL Free Agent Rankings are all posted. They will be updated throughout free agency. 2/13

2014 NFL Team Needs - 2014 NFL Team Needs for every team being posted. They'll be updated throughout the offseason. 2/13

NFL Mock Draft Builder - Build your own 2014 NFL Mock Draft. Have your mocks viewed, eventually enter our mock contest. 2/13

2014 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for 2014 NFL Mock Drafts? The 2014 NFL Mock Draft Database is updated. We have 266 listed. 2/13

2014 NBA Mock Draft Database - Check out a list of 22 2014 NBA Mock Drafts on the net. 2/13

NBA Picks - NBA Picks will return for the 2013-14 season. NBA Picks to be posted daily soon. 2/13

College Basketball Picks - College basketball picks are back. 2/13

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010

Oh please let the Browns sign Grossman, that would just make their offseason complete

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010

In the position overviews I think you forgot to mention Robinson in the pass protection area. He is on the list but I didn't see his name mentioned in the explanation area of it.

4. 2/13: Josh Wilson is not expected back with the Redskins, per ESPN's John Keim.
    Keim knows the Redskins well.

P.S. Looks like they want to re-sign Hall:

Defensive coordinator Jim Haslett last month highlighted re-signing DeAngelo Hall as one of the team’s offseason priorities. But it remains unclear where the team stands on the other starting cornerback, Josh Wilson.
    ~

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010

Hey Walt, I don't think you read the Playoff/Offseason thread much so, um, you might want to check out what's going on with the Lions. Burleson and Delmas cut.

Edit: Lions were $7,468,665 over the $126,300,000 expected cap before today. Now they are $4,031,335 under the cap. If they cut Leroy Harris before 3/15 ($100K bonus) they Lions will be $5,981,335 under the cap with $5,931,938 of their cap space eaten purely by dead money of players not on the team. About $1.1M of that dead money is still from Jahvid Best, over $2M from Burleson, and over $2M from Delmas' signing bonus and playing time bonus from last year. Rest are little things like Neloms costing the Lions $667.

Edit 2: Basically, other possible cuts/trades with the money they would save in order of likelyhood...

Leroy Harris: $1,950,000 (1 year)
    Mikel Leshoure: $843,297 (1 year)
    Montel Owens: $1,205,000 (1 year but did some contract stuff in January)
    Corey Hilliard: $1,650,000 (1 year)
    Jason Jones: $2,016,667 (2 years)
    Ashlee Palmer: $1,250,000 (1 year)
    Rob Sims: $2,575,000 (1 year)

Highly doubt Rob Sims but the Lions seem to like Rodney Austin. Could be a trade piece. Cap space changes when Raiola's contract actually becomes known.

Edit 3:

On the plus side the moves pretty much say to the players "We aren't ****ing around. Do your **** and play up to your price or you will get cut."
    Last edited by kirmie; 02-13-2014 at 04:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Lol @ homer cap keepers.
    Find Jesus Christ and be Saved.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    Lol @ homer cap keepers.
    Fun fact: It's really hard to figure out what a team can do in free agency in less than a month without knowing their cap situation.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by kirmie View Post
    Fun fact: It's really hard to figure out what a team can do in free agency in less than a month without knowing their cap situation.
    Yeah, I know. You just seemed a little obsessed over the cap situation.

You think you could get Decker in free-agency?
    Find Jesus Christ and be Saved.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

2/13:*"The Rams hosted Louis Delmas last spring. Delmas grew up in the St. Louis suburbs
    I am pretty sure Louis Delmas was born and raised in Florida. He graduated from my High School in Miami.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie_Dash View Post
    Oh please let the Browns sign Grossman, that would just make their offseason complete
    He was Cutler before Cutler

If only he had won that Super Bowl. If only.

Sexy Rexy the Rebx Cannon Would at least be entertaining and that is something we haven't seen in these parts forever. I would guess he would be this year's Jason Campbell. Brought in to be a back up that knows the system and then will start as crap head starter gets injured/sucks completely. Plus we have Josh Gordon. The Sex Cannon can just throw up deep balls to him all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Monk3P0 View Post
    i could imagine gong being president. he'd be like ----abort the baby abort the airstrike abort killing the president of pakistan abort all the babies abort picking monk as my vice president abort the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

+ Reply to Thread