+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Power Rankings

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Power Rankings

Walter, after previously seeing sense and having the Broncos ranked in the 20s, you now put them 12th as the AFC west champ. ******* . Way to put the kiss of death on a Denver squad that was being very highly underrated (shock) this year. No doubt soon everyone will follow suit.

2. no. i don't think the broncos will do that well this year. i can't see them trouncing anyone, esp. in the afc west with sd and all.

3. Denver is overrated.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
    Denver is overrated.
    I don't agree with that. Most people have Denver repeating at below .500 this year. With Oakland and KC in the division I'm going to go out on a very thick limb here and say that's unlikely.

Walt's right about SD too. They were my preseason AFC champ faves. Now they have a number of players banged up and their QB still not looking 100% coming off his knee injury.

I just like my team to be underrated, that's all.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Oh wow, all the teams that were slated to do well this year did well last year.

6. 9-7 seems reasonable for Denver in '08 I think. Cutler has made some progress, defense is okay, but not among the elite teams in the AFC

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Oh wow, all the teams that were slated to do well this year did well last year.
    I have a feeling if the Ravens did well last year then you wouldn't be complaining

8. omg this more or less special on ESPN with trent dilfer and some other moron is painful to watch

less than 9 wins for the Pack? more than 8 for the Bears? plz

9. Quote Originally Posted by LovemyBills View Post
    omg this more or less special on ESPN with trent dilfer and some other moron is painful to watch

I can easily see the less than 9 part.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by LovemyBills View Post
    I can understand you think the Pack win less than 9 games (although I disagree )...but Chicago as a +.500 team. No offense, not enough D to get off the field, and no way they finish above .500
    And now for something completely different

+ Reply to Thread