+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants-Redskins Opening Night In-Game Thread

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Walter, I really gotta say I don't see the Giants winning this by 2 TDs and I think the Skins have got a chance tonight. The Giants pass rush is not going to be there tonight and Eli will surely come out looking like a deer in the headlights once again. I never thought Eli deserved as much crap as he used to get but now I don't think he deserves so much praise. I am calling at least 2 picks tonight.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008

I think Eli will be solid. I think the bigger question is how is Campbell gonna look? I take NYG with a score of 21-17 with 2 rushing TD's and one passing TD, 4 sacks and 2 INT's by the g-men.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Campbell is going to be his usual average self. He will be adjusting to the Skins new West Coast offense so there will be a learning curve for the beginning of the season. I think Portis is going to have a good game tonight. At least 1 TD.

4. NYG vs. WAS

Everyone and their mom likes the Giants here. Maybe Vegas is giving this one to the public. I mean if I were them I would make the first game easy that way everyone gets burned on every "easy" line for the next 16 weeks. Then again, I tend to overanalyze. I'd take the over.

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

I can't see Portis having a good game... New York's run defense is awesome. Portis is on one of my fantasy teams so I'd love for him to do well, but I don't see it happening.

6. Go Giants

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Walter, how do I add an avatar. I got a gem of Emmitt. I went to edit avatar under my profile and couldn't do anything.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I'm picking the Skins. Eli Manning still hasn't proven that he can be a consistent QB and NFC East rivalry games tend to get split anyway.

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Go to User CP

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
    HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I really don't think Eli is a "second tier" QB in the league. He didn't even have any good games in the playoffs/superbowl. He escaped the pass rush on one play and now he's apparently a top QB.

+ Reply to Thread