+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst fantasy Draft ever

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008

To be honest i found the colum amusing.

I just think the Colum is enough ya know.

You dont need to start an every week update like VB wants.

Anyways I am just way to friendly and care way to much about other people....i dont even know bobo

And i guess i m a hypocrite cuz if you would make an everyweek update i would probably enjoy them....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Man what a cry baby, guess he had a lot of time to post a "stupid message" wasting his time when he could have picked someone up in his league
    Check out my new site Today!
    Live 4 The Story

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    LOL you would be right, VB
    I would like Bobo's scores...lol @ that draft

4. I AM HERE......The reason this whole thing started.....I am a beast, a monster, an owner, and a dominator.....But we can discuss later.

BO-BO updates will continue, because I have confirmation on all party's that, that is perfectly fine, and everyone is OK with that.

a2x
    Yes, you are contradicting yourself, by saying that you don't think Walt should write about Bo-Bo, but yet you would think it is funny. Therefore, it sounds like you want this to continue, and it will!

Iggy Biggy Smalls is angry at the world, and looking to take it over, which is why he has so much ****ing energy to write a 5 page column. OTHER than that, he is the best bartender in Philly!

However, he is 0-2 in his league and I am 1-1! I don't need Cassel, I will crush opponents in Iggy's league!

Walt

I agree with Iggy that this van turn into some type of column. I don't know about the battle column, but going back and forth creates controversy, and is very entertaining. So, I am willing to participate.

BTW, check this out

www.myspace.com/schmidty777

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

If you can't bash someone over bad fantasy football draft picks then there isn't any point playing. Seriously, half the fun in fantasy football is the trash talk. you guys needs to lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by a2x View Post
    Hey Walt.

You know i m from Germany and that i am really thankful that you are doing all this stuff about football and everything but you are totally missing the point in this discussion.

i dont think its funny that you go on bashing bobo.

sure my first fantasy draft was better but i followed your website.

if bobo has no time you have to accept it. i think its nice from him to fill in.

also its not cool that you go on bashin bobo instead of discussing the matter.

Iggy has some good points you cant/dont answer.

dont talk around it talk about it...

iggy
    one of my good friends over here is named igor we also call him iggy.

he is a pretty cool dude.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Garrard

I drafted David Garrard in the 3rd round in one draft this year. I am 2-0 in the league but that's not the point. The point is, I drafted David Garrard in the 3rd round this year. And I expect to be ridiculed for it.

7. Being 2-0 is great, but that's some real weak ****, drafting Garrard that high man! Seriously, were you on crack or something??

8. Just a quick update because I am not sure if the BoBo updates have been going on and where they are. He won his first game last week and guess who it was against? It was Schmidty! How ironic....

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy24 View Post
    Just a quick update because I am not sure if the BoBo updates have been going on and where they are. He won his first game last week and guess who it was against? It was Schmidty! How ironic....
    Haha there goes a winless season
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

+ Reply to Thread