+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes Thread - Spoilers for Episode 20 (Scroll down for it)

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Week 4 Claire pic:

Future "Dark" Claire (assumed age 21-22)

WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Very good Episode. I liked when future Sylar got angry. I guess future died because the Hatian was there to block his healing powers and then they shot him in the head? Iím not sure who could die at this point. Why would future Peter want present Peter to have Sylarís power?

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

Great episode.

THEORY OF THE WEEK:

The "old friend" is Arthur Petrelli.

Linderman is real - only he's not really Linderman. That man is Arthur.

We still don't know what Arthur Petrelli's power is. Maybe he can get into someone's head and become some imaginary person, encompassing all that person's powers? That would explain how Linderman cured Nathan despite the fact that no one can see him. That could also explain the Hiro-Ando battle we've seen in the future.

THEORY OF THE WEEK NO. 2:

Peter apparently needs Sylar's ability for something. For what though?

Well, if Peter can see how things work, maybe he can modify Mohinder's formula in some way? Mohinder told Peter that he got it wrong. Maybe with Sylar's ability, Peter can figure out the formula dilemma.

Anyway...

Adam Monroe is out of the grave! "Hiro you son of a...!" LOL.

I think back to that vision Angela Petrelli had, where Adam teamed up with Tracy Strauss, Nox and Maury Parkman. Why would Angela want Adam out of the grave?

The future scene with Good Sylar blowing up Costa Verde was awesome. I wanted Sylar to go ballistic and steal Nox's power, but going nuclear was even better.

Parkman's going to follow a turtle? Good luck with all that.

Future Molly only looked one year older than Present Molly. Go figure.

And yeah, Future Peter couldn't regenrate because the Haitian was there. Why didn't the Haitian go with Claire with Costa Verde?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Great episode.

THEORY OF THE WEEK:

The "old friend" is Arthur Petrelli.

Linderman is real - only he's not really Linderman. That man is Arthur.

We still don't know what Arthur Petrelli's power is. Maybe he can get into someone's head and become some imaginary person, encompassing all that person's powers? That would explain how Linderman cured Nathan despite the fact that no one can see him. That could also explain the Hiro-Ando battle we've seen in the future.

Interesting theory. I originally thought someone is projecting images of Linderman into Nathan's mind. Maybe Papa Parkman. He supposedly can do anything with the mind and we haven't heard from him yet.

THEORY OF THE WEEK NO. 2:

Peter apparently needs Sylar's ability for something. For what though?

Well, if Peter can see how things work, maybe he can modify Mohinder's formula in some way? Mohinder told Peter that he got it wrong. Maybe with Sylar's ability, Peter can figure out the formula dilemma.

Sylar's ability is truely revealed. He understands cause of effect, how everything works, how one change affects thousands of things, how to steal powers. Very cool power the more I think about it. Except for the "hunger" part, that part sucks.

Anyway...

Adam Monroe is out of the grave! "Hiro you son of a...!" LOL.

I loved the ending. So funny. I knew right away after Angela said we need to bring back an old friend it would be Adam

I think back to that vision Angela Petrelli had, where Adam teamed up with Tracy Strauss, Nox and Maury Parkman. Why would Angela want Adam out of the grave?

Angela said something at the end of the episode that someone was hiding and munipulating them. Adam Monroe probably knows who it is or where to find him/her.

The future scene with Good Sylar blowing up Costa Verde was awesome. I wanted Sylar to go ballistic and steal Nox's power, but going nuclear was even better.

Nox is a cool villain. I love how he beats the crap out of future Sylar because of future Sylar's son. Who looked way older than 4 (maybe not really his son?)

Parkman's going to follow a turtle? Good luck with all that.

Future Molly only looked one year older than Present Molly. Go figure.

And yeah, Future Peter couldn't regenrate because the Haitian was there. Why didn't the Haitian go with Claire with Costa Verde?

So future Peter and future Sylar could not regenerate I'd say

Plays:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Good stuff Walter. I like the idea of Sylar's power figuring out the formula. My guess would have been papa Petrelli as well.

Peter's chest should have healed when he attacked Nathan but who cares. I wonder who the other triplet is. I'm interested to see how they bring this all together.

I'll go post your thoughts on the hero's board. give you some free advertisement.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Spoiler.

Wow things are really piecing together!!!

Mr. Petrelli is the mastermind. He ****ed with Angela at the end of the episode. Prevented her from moving and seeing how the future plays out.

Ando is dead? I don't buy it Hiro is up to something.

Some of teh new villians were pretty sweet. Too bad the vortex guy died. It was very obvious he was gonna kill himself. The puppet master is introduced. He looks like a pervert. He probably molests little girls, they should gave that role to Chris Henry.

Mohinder is a bad guy I don't know if I like that angle.

FYI I nailed it last week about Papa Parkman doing image projection with the Linderman images. Count it!
    Last edited by Vbsiena; 10-15-2008 at 12:11 AM.

Plays:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007

No Claire pic this week, instead PSA with "Claire" Hayden Panettiere. This is Great!

http://www.popcrunch.com/hayden-pane...funnyordiecom/

Plays:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Another good episode. Iím not sure I like Mohinder going bad either. If I was a puppet master I would probably do the same thing that guy does. Maybe he controls Andy Reid. Sylar had super hearing from season 1 so I assume he heard Noah. Did he get all his powers back? Good call on Parkman, Sienna. I wasnít sure what papa Petrelli did but I think youíre right. I thought he was just in the future but stopping her vision makes more sense. No way Hiro killed Ando.

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

I was hoping Linderman would actually still be alive because he was a cool character. I have to wonder though, how did Nathan heal from his gunshot wound if Linderman wasn't real?

The Vortex and Puppeteer guys are cool, shame the former died.

I guess Parkman is still following the turtle LOL

Heroes Theory of the Week No. 1:

Ando died. Hiro killed him because he didn't want Ando to kill him in the future. However, someone revives Ando using Claire's/Peter's/Sylar's/Adam's blood, and Ando receives powers via the formula (perhaps from Mohinder?) and becomes Hiro's sworn enemy.

Heroes Theory of the Week No. 2:

I'm anticipating the death of Claire's adopted mom next week. The Puppeteer, I imagine, will force Claire to shoot her, which turns Claire evil forever. Sylar, who eventually befriends Claire by turning her against her father, has a sexy time with Claire's biological mom. Wowwa Weewa. And out comes Baby Noah.

Anyway...

I wonder what sort of powers Arthur Petrelli has that makes the Nightmare Man so terrified? Is Paralysis that scary? Definitely not... Maybe he has a whole slew of powers like Peter.

10. Quote Originally Posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Claire pic of the week:

She wants it so bad! I think I'll have to take one for mankind and give it to her.
    Proof that God is a male.

+ Reply to Thread