+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NOV. 6 - LOTS OF UPDATES: 2009 Mock, NFL/NCAA Picks, Fantasy Rankings, Start/Sit

Walter is offline Administrator 1000% USDA Young Stallion

NOV. 6 - LOTS OF UPDATES: 2009 Mock, NFL/NCAA Picks, Fantasy Rankings, Start/Sit

2009 NFL Mock Draft - My 2009 NFL Mock Draft (3 Rounds) has been updated for Nov. 6. A new entrant in my top three! 11/6

Week 10 NFL Picks - All of my Week 10 NFL Picks are up (except for the Colts-Steelers; no line). A bunch of high-unit plays. Vegas trends updated multiple times per day! 11/6

NFL Week 10 Fantasy Football Rankings - David Garrard has struggled this year. Should you start him over Eli Manning? What about Donovan McNabb? Check out my 2008 Fantasy Football Week 10 Rankings for all positions! 11/6

2008 Fantasy Football Week 10: Start Em, Sit Em - With Matt Schaub out and a matchup against the Ravens, should you actually consider sitting Andre Johnson? What about Marshawn Lynch versus the Patriots? 11/6

College Football Picks: Week 11 - Five college football picks listed for Week 11, including a 4-unit selection on Saturday. 11/6

2009 NFL Mock Draft Database - Looking for more 2009 NFL Mock Drafts? I have 82 listed. THREE updates. 11/6

2008 NFL Free Agents - All of the 2008 NFL Free Agents, listed by position, ranking and age (14 cuts/signings on Thursday - ALL FREE AGENCY LISTS UPDATED.) 11/6

NBA Picks - NBA Picks are back! One play for Thursday. 11/6

NHL Hockey Picks - Four weeks in the books and still in the black. One pick for Thursday. 11/6

2. God i hate seeing Stafford there. He is not even first round talent in my opinion.

Unless Bradford, McCoy or Sanchez declare i don;t see a QB worth taking in the top 15 to20 picks. Some team will likely jump at Tebow in the first though.

#1 overall Detroit should be taking either Oher for LT, or Orakpo at DE, onlty QB they should be considering in the first round is if Bradford declares.

I would kind of like to see them draft Orakpo and Terrance Cody with their first 2 picks.

Biggest thing to remember as well, there is an 85% chance that Marinelli is fired after the season.

My personal choice for head coach would be Giants DC, Steve Spagnuolo, if thats the case then defensive line and LB would likely be the focus of the daft.

I think Brandon Spikes for ILB would be the pick at the top of the second. Dizon is a back up and would likely be moved to backing up Ernie Sims on the weak side.

It would give them a strong foundation on a young defense with already promising players like Sims, Gerald Alexander and Daniel Bullocks.
    Last edited by Craig Smith; 11-06-2008 at 07:41 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Smith View Post
    God i hate seeing Stafford there. He is not even first round talent in my opinion.

Unless Bradford, McCoy or Sanchez declare i don;t see a QB worth taking in the top 15 to20 picks. Some team will likely jump at Tebow in the first though.

#1 overall Detroit should be taking either Oher for LT, or Orakpo at DE, onlty QB they should be considering in the first round is if Bradford declares.

I would kind of like to see them draft Orakpo and Terrance Cody with their first 2 picks.

Biggest thing to remember as well, there is an 85% chance that Marinelli is fired after the season.

My personal choice for head coach would be Giants DC, Steve Spagnuolo, if thats the case then defensive line and LB would likely be the focus of the daft.

I think Brandon Spikes for ILB would be the pick at the top of the second. Dizon is a back up and would likely be moved to backing up Ernie Sims on the weak side.

It would give them a strong foundation on a young defense with already promising players like Sims, Gerald Alexander and Daniel Bullocks.
    Really? You honestly think Tebow and McCoy are better prospects?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Walt,

Still sticking with the raiders after all the changes?

Craig, if Marinelli is gone, the Lions will take a QB for sure. As Matt said in his mock, new regime = new QB.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Walter, two things.

1) Browns are sold on Alex Hall. They wont draft an outside linebacker on Day 1 unless it is an elite.

2) Have you watched the Browns Offensive Line this year? When running to the left side they pick up around to 4 yards a run or more. The problem is that they like running over the Right Guard a lot. Right Guard Seth Mckinney gets no push and isn't much better in pass protection. I think the majority of the problem in the running game is that Romeo likes running over the Right Guard and the Browns Right Guard sucks. I agree that the Browns will need to draft his replacement soon but I don't believe it prudent to send a young stud to his death because the coach calls plays that make the Running Game a liability. I believe Phil Savage will see that as well.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008

I may stay away from the Raiders game. Who knows if they'll be fighting for their job or have a total lack of morale.

9. Whitner isn't playing this week. With both him and Schobel out I'm not sure I can side with the Bills.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Why do you suppose that the line for the Chiefs/Chargers went from -14 to 15.5 with 55% of the action on KC?

+ Reply to Thread