+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Underclassmen Draft Declaration Thread

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Yeah has anyone ever heard of a player declare for the draft before his last game? So if the question pops up, he's going to say he is saying.
    Haters gonna hate.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Anytime a player is benched as a Junior you have to question the wisdom of coming out early. He could still pull out or get drafted by Darth Raider.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Anytime a player is benched as a Junior you have to question the wisdom of coming out early. He could still pull out or get drafted by Darth Raider.
    You also have to question the wisdom of people who said Michael Johnson was a top 5 pick despite never starting a game in his career.
    Haters gonna hate.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007

True Matt. Very true.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by a2x View Post
    Does he have chance of getting drafted??

Maybe 5-7 th Round?
    "I would hate to live the rest of my life realizing I had not given myself a chance to play in the NFL,"

Love that attitude.

Myron Rolle where are you?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    He got benched by the coach that called the same play over and over again in the Rose Bowl.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Yeah man Vontae Davis has had a phenomenal season. 10 pass break ups, 78 tackles, elite speed, and great coverage ability.

5 star player? We shall see...
    Haters gonna hate.

8. Good luck Vontae. Came into Illinois as an under the radar 3-star and ends up turning into a star that started from day 1 of his freshman year. He was a pleasure to watch.

And I still maintain that he is one of the top 3 prospects in this draft. A lot of people thought he had a down year and have his stock dropping for some reason. Probably because he only had 2 INT because nobody throws his way and he was benched for the Iowa game for not trying hard in practice. I don't care about practice, he gives it his all in games. After these people see the combine he has, he'll shoot back up to where he deserves to be. I bet he leads all CB's in bench press reps and runs a 4.35 forty or less.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
    Good luck Vontae. Came into Illinois as an under the radar 3-star and ends up turning into a star that started from day 1 of his freshman year. He was a pleasure to watch.

And I still maintain that he is one of the top 3 prospects in this draft. A lot of people thought he had a down year and have his stock dropping for some reason. Probably because he only had 2 INT because nobody throws his way and he was benched for the Iowa game for not trying hard in practice. I don't care about practice, he gives it his all in games. After these people see the combine he has, he'll shoot back up to where he deserves to be. I bet he leads all CB's in bench press reps and runs a 4.35 forty or less.
    He'll be a 3rd rounder in Joey_Potter's next mock
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog0123 View Post
    You can count on bulldog to break the big news

+ Reply to Thread