Waiting for Football Season

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008

no one has ever disagreed.

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I feel sorry for Ian. One day he is going to be sick of having sex with her...I know that's hard to believe but its true.
    Haters gonna hate.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I feel sorry for Ian. One day he is going to be sick of having sex with her...I know that's hard to believe but its true.
    I didn't know it was possible to get sick of having sex with her. Until she turns 35+ or something
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Plays:

Waiting for Football Season

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Damn...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Quote Originally Posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    I didn't know it was possible to get sick of having sex with her. Until she turns 35+ or something
    There is a saying, "For every beautiful woman, there is a man tired of ****ing her."

Think about it like this. You can have your favorite meal everyday, but eventually you will get tired of the taste and want something different.

That's just the way it is. I wish I could say you could be sexually attracted to the same person for a long time period, but I don't think so.
    Haters gonna hate.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Agreed.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

There is a saying, "For every beautiful woman, there is a man tired of ****ing her."

Think about it like this. You can have your favorite meal everyday, but eventually you will get tired of the taste and want something different.

That's just the way it is. I wish I could say you could be sexually attracted to the same person for a long time period, but I don't think so.
    Do you feel particularly sorry for Ian, or do you feel sorry for all married men like that?
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod. www.footballclod.wordpress.com

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Hey he is tapping ass I am not so I do not feel sorry for him. I do feel sorry for his wife because she married a busted dude (just look at his face). I just don't like the society we live in and how we tell people they will be happy if they get married, have kids, or buy ****...just something forced on us by society that I do not think is legitimate.

But yeah I do feel sorry for the men AND WOMEN that are in a loveless marriage after a while then they are pretty much forced to cheat and they are stuck with kids who if they were being honest wished they never had.

It's just a trap. Women are like black widows (my theory). They spin a loveweb around you, say "get married or its over", then you are forced to have kids, then they ***** and moan, then you have no sex life, then they get fat, then they blame you for everything, then they make you feel miserable, then they eliminate your social life, they make you feel guilty for everything you do, you can never do anything right...and on and on and on.

Don't believe me? Go to NoMarriage.com. Plenty of testimonials.
    Haters gonna hate.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008

Hey he is tapping ass I am not so I do not feel sorry for him. I do feel sorry for his wife because she married a busted dude (just look at his face). I just don't like the society we live in and how we tell people they will be happy if they get married, have kids, or buy ****...just something forced on us by society that I do not think is legitimate.

But yeah I do feel sorry for the men AND WOMEN that are in a loveless marriage after a while then they are pretty much forced to cheat and they are stuck with kids who if they were being honest wished they never had.

It's just a trap. Women are like black widows (my theory). They spin a loveweb around you, say "get married or its over", then you are forced to have kids, then they ***** and moan, then you have no sex life, then they get fat, then they blame you for everything, then they make you feel miserable, then they eliminate your social life, they make you feel guilty for everything you do, you can never do anything right...and on and on and on.

Don't believe me? Go to NoMarriage.com. Plenty of testimonials.
    hahahah, I agree with you man. I like the black widow analogy. Considering in nature how the female black widows kill the males after mating and all. Women end up divorcing you and taking all your **** so it is damn close imo...

+ Reply to Thread