+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys do for a living/plan to do?

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009

also remember that college is not the end of the world. I didn't go to college, (though i am doing a correspondence course now... very slowly). The only things that matters in the world are your happiness and cash flow. If you can finance your happiness (or put it off so you can be super happy later) and support it with cash flow then you are set.

As long as you do something you like then your happiness and cash flow go hand in hand then you are living the dream.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012

Quote Originally Posted by speedel View Post
    also remember that college is not the end of the world. I didn't go to college, (though i am doing a correspondence course now... very slowly). The only things that matters in the world are your happiness and cash flow. If you can finance your happiness (or put it off so you can be super happy later) and support it with cash flow then you are set.

As long as you do something you like then your happiness and cash flow go hand in hand then you are living the dream.
    Very true. Lots of paths to get to where you want to be. If you do the college, go to the best school (highest ranked) possible, then get the best job possible. This will open so many doors later. You may not like them and may not go in them, but they are there as a choice.

Get work experience in your field before your Master's degree. Masters are specialized and the last thing you want is a masters in some field you hate.

Life is there, go get it. have fun. experience things. go crazy. go sane. Live it up. and like Frankie says, the path is never straight forward. So many twists and turns along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Well yeah, cause gong and I were seeing who could drink more. You were sipping drinks. So that doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

McNulty is online now The Mod that was Promised Football Debacler

Wow that dive by Perch was also disgusting

Oh so this isn't the Soccer Thread?
    Last edited by McNulty; 04-01-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
    The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
    THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
    THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by McNulty View Post
    Wow that dive by Perch was also disgusting

Oh so this isn't the Soccer Thread?
    Lol I like how it took you half an hour to figure it out too. Please don't ban me sir.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009

High school counselor. I'd love to work with teenagers who never learned **** from their parents.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011

Senior in high school, but I recently decided to attend Colgate University next fall!

woot woot
    Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Jwarr37 View Post
    Senior in high school, but I recently decided to attend Colgate University next fall!

woot woot
    Congrats man!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Colts Homer View Post
    For bread and butter I leave niggas in the gutter. It's a good job.
    I was expecting this to end with "I bust out the nutta."

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009

I currently work at a crematory, and I'm going back to get my funeral director's license

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Doing my final exams at school in the UK, will then be going to university to study Philosophy Politics and Economics provided I get the grades. After that I have no idea.

+ Reply to Thread