+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Prospect-to-team projections

1. Prospect-to-team projections

What prospect do you think fits like a glove with a certain team's style of play? I feel like every mocker has an original pick or two that they mock up and then fall in love with. I'm particularly interested in what the homers have to say about which offensive or defensive lineman or defensive backs they think would be a perfect fit with their team's style. You don't have to worry about what pick they would have to take them with, or who they already have on their roster. I just want to know what people think based on the player's styles: any prospect, any position. Give an explanation.

I'll give you guys an example - I think Pat White would be a perfect fit in Miami. He would be a total BEAST in their wildcat formation.

2. I'd say Michael Crabtree anywhere fits like a glove.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Aaron Curry in Detroit.

No, Tyson Jackson in Green Bay, I cannot see them going anywhere else, we need a 5 technique, he is a 5 technique.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008

Chris Wells would be perfect for the Jets. Wells and Jones (probably his last year with his current contract) would be a powerful one two punch that would allow the Jets to control the clock, keeping their defense fresh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007

NT Ron Brace would be perfect in Atlanta. He could plug up the middle beautifully for them.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008

I will drop a duece if the raiders come up with Eugene Monroe or somehow Michael Oher...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Aaron Curry's versatility is the perfect match for the Patriots and the Chiefs.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Clint Sintim seems like someone who would be a perfect fit in NE's system.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Matt Stafford in Detroit.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Aaron Curry's versatility is the perfect match for the Patriots and the Chiefs.
    Is there really a team he doesn't fit?

+ Reply to Thread