+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prospect-to-team projections

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008

Quote Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
    yet BRace doesn't fit the scheme we run. and Dimitroff won't take someone unless they fit the scheme. they draft based on "System-specific scouting" and the "Best player available for our needs". Brace isn't in the System specific part.
    Brace isn't a NT? How doesn't he fit?

2. Max Unger to the Tennessee Titans, it wont happen, but he seems like a perfect fit for our line. The Titans place a huge emphasis on on being able to play multiple positions on on the o-line, and he seems like the kind of player who you just won't be able to keep off the field. He is also very smart and would would excel in a zone blocking scheme like Tennessee's.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009

I know it won't happen, but Aaron Maybin is the undersized pass-rusher Lovie Smith seems to love.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Draztek View Post
    Brace isn't a NT? How doesn't he fit?
    not a cover 2 4-3 NT. he's a 3-4 NT, or a 4-3 2 gapper. but not a 1 gap NT like what the Falcons need. not a quick penetrator in the pass game.

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008

not a cover 2 4-3 NT. he's a 3-4 NT, or a 4-3 2 gapper. but not a 1 gap NT like what the Falcons need. not a quick penetrator in the pass game.
    What lead to your change of heart on Brace?

good Falcons first rounder
    in the 2nd I don't see how we can pass on Brace for Hamlin. Hamlin just isn't that good.
    though in the 2nd Scott makes up for not taking Brace, good mock.
    Mays and Coffman? I love it. in the 3rd if you gave us a NT like Ron Brace that would make this a great first 3 rounds for us.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Lol! Hall of ownage???

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Thank you Draztek
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Detroit Lions...

QB - Matt Stafford - Stafford to Calvin Johnson sounds awesome to me...

OT - Jason Smith or William Beatty - Both are very athletic and can protect the QB with ease, both come from a zone-blocking scheme that the Lions run with Kevin Smith.

DT - Peria Jerry - best pure under-tackle in the draft, a big hole for the Lions right now that would free up a future star like Cliff Avril on the outside.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Quote Originally Posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
    Aaron Curry in Detroit.

No, Tyson Jackson in Green Bay, I cannot see them going anywhere else, we need a 5 technique, he is a 5 technique.
    Ditto on both but jackson in 1st or 2nd round?

10. Quote Originally Posted by FoDaddy View Post
    Ditto on both but jackson in 1st or 2nd round?
    Jackson will be long gone by the second round. If Green Bay doesn't take him, he probably won't make it past Denver at pick 12, and definitely not past the Chargers at 16.

+ Reply to Thread