+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prospect-to-team projections

McNulty is offline The Mod that was Promised Football Debacler

Connor Barwin - Pats (basically the same reason as the above LBs to the Patriots: Versatility. It's been said on the forums before, he just seems like the next Mike Vrabel)
    Peria Jerry - Colts (Big enough to hold up against the run but athletic enough to thrive in their scheme)

These aren't really that original though. One that no one's mentioned that I actually wouldn't mind seeing is Bryan Robiskie to Indy. He reminds me a lot of Marvin but with more size. Like Harrison, he's not a burner but still has good speed and is just a really good football player who runs great routes, has nice hands and is, this might sound weird, really graceful. Makes it all look so easy, which, for me, is the epitome of Marvin. Unfortunately, it is hard to see a scenario where he is still around at 29 in the Second Round. Maybe though.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    NT Ron Brace would be perfect in Atlanta. He could plug up the middle beautifully for them.
    outside of the fact he doesn't fit the cover 2 need of pass rushing from the NT spot. I think Moala is a better fit for NT for us than Brace is.

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008

a few to Atlanta that I just see:
    DE Michael Johnson
    S Chip Vaughn
    LB Nic Harris

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Nic Harris, as a SS/LB "tweener" appears to fit with the Patriot tradition - Milloy, Harrison and (would-be) Tank Williams. But I'm no longer certain that they aren't going away from that toward a SS who's more of a FS/SS/CB hybrid, perhaps like Sean Smith, though he may be a bit overrated (?).

If so, this may also mean they'd be looking for an LB or two who excels in coverage, especially of TEs and RBs in pass patterns.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Kenny Britt - Steelers

Loves to block and is a big physical target

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Quote Originally Posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Kenny Britt - Steelers

Loves to block and is a big physical target
    Completely agree with this.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Brace stops the run. Something Atlanta had problems with last year.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Kansas City Chiefs- Michael Crabtree. Will combine with Bowe to give Todd Haley a younger Boldin/Fitzgerald combo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by a2x View Post
    Matt Stafford in Detroit.
    Haha I knew someone would say that.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Brace stops the run. Something Atlanta had problems with last year.
    yet BRace doesn't fit the scheme we run. and Dimitroff won't take someone unless they fit the scheme. they draft based on "System-specific scouting" and the "Best player available for our needs". Brace isn't in the System specific part.

Founder of ScarDraft
    Writer for Drafttek

+ Reply to Thread