+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 49
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Seattle taking?

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008

I agree that the pick is either Crabtree or Smith/Monroe. The singing of Houshmandzadeh makes me think they believe we can win now, so I think that gives the edge to Crabtree. That along with Ruskell saying he doesn't like spending high draft picks on offensive lineman.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    0% chance they go with Raji. We need to stop talking about that. No way it happens...ever
    Yeah, sure Matt. Didn't we say this about Jake Long this time last year? =P

I'm not saying it'll happen. I'm not even saying it should happen. All I'm saying is that if they don't take Crabtree, and they don't take an OT, then who else could it possibly be?
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod. www.footballclod.wordpress.com

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009

I'd go LT at that point. Walter Jones is old and coming off a season ending injury and there are just too many question marks around Crabtree right now for anyone to take him that high.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

The Seahawks took Koren Robinson at #8 in 2001 even though he had an injury all spring long with a hamstring and no one had an accurate 40 on him.

Oh yeah, he was also a RS sophomore.
    Haters gonna hate.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    The Seahawks took Koren Robinson at #8 in 2001 even though he had an injury all spring long with a hamstring and no one had an accurate 40 on him.

Oh yeah, he was also a RS sophomore.
    Yeah but since then they've hired a new GM and a new coach so I don't buy into "because they've done it before they'll do it again" even if that's not exactly what you were saying.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I am not saying they will do it because of that or that Crabtree is a lock...just that a team doing this in the top 10 has happened before.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Seattle is going Crab or LT there....no way they do anything else, period.
    Haters gonna hate.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    The Seahawks took Koren Robinson at #9 in 2001 even though he had an injury all spring long with a hamstring and no one had an accurate 40 on him.
    Fixed

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Slight typo off the top of my head.
    Haters gonna hate.

9. I'm still personally hoping for a trade down (though I believe/know that's unlikely) But if the Hawks could drop down a couple spots they could get better value at a position they need, not to mention have an extra pick...

Though in reality I bet it'd probably be Crabs, or Stafford if he falls to 4 if some crazy-act-of-god-that-I'll-never-rule-out-because-I'm-a-dreamer happens.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

In a perfect draft world, every team would trade out of their first round pick, because that's what all the fans want.

Fans would much rather have 6 3rd round picks than 1 first round pick...and that's the truth.
    Haters gonna hate.

+ Reply to Thread