+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Malcolm Jenkins a Saints lock?

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Is Malcolm Jenkins a Saints lock?

Of course there are no locks, but the Saints just cut Kevin Kaesviharn, so both our old free safeties are gone. With only Darren Sharper on board, is Malcolm Jenkins the pick?
    This is my signature.

2. It seems that most people are mocking Jenkins to the Saints.

For that reason, I feel inclined to think he may not go to the Saints.

It does seem like a perfect fit though.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009

It's too perfect of a pick, which means that we will go with Beanie Wells if he's there. Payton likes to build the secondary through free agency and basically anywhere other than round one. Roman Harper is still a Saint. And he'll be healthy again. So I really think the Saints want Wells or maybe even Moreno if Wells is gone by 14th.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I think he does. Not because everyone has him mocked there, but because the Aints secondary get beaten like a rented mule.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009

If they think they can get a Delmas, Rashad Johnson or Sean Smith in the 2nd round, maybe they take Beanie Wells or a USCOLB.

"Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money."

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I could be in for a big dose of "you're an idiot Hunter" but I don't know too many picks more certain than Wells to New Orleans if he's available. How is everyone forgetting that they brought in Meachem when they lost Joe Horn even with Marques Colston on the roster and now Deuce is gone so they will bring in a power pack replacement since Bush and Pierre Thomas aren't much in that area. This is vintage Payton.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Ansley View Post
    I could be in for a big dose of "you're an idiot Hunter" but I don't know too many picks more certain than Wells to New Orleans if he's available. How is everyone forgetting that they brought in Meachem when they lost Joe Horn even with Marques Colston on the roster and now Deuce is gone so they will bring in a power pack replacement since Bush and Pierre Thomas aren't much in that area. This is vintage Payton.
    Too bad they don't even bother to attempt to use Meachem.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008

I'd actually like to see the Saints get Beanie.
    This is my signature.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

yeah, it's cool to think of Reggie Bush and Chris Wells in the same backfield as college runners, but I don't expect Beano to stay healthy. Fixing the secondary would be awesome. We can get a power back later. It's time to finally address the secondary with a pick before 33.

10. Seattle in the mix.

I think that if Seattle ends up trading down to 11-13 There is a good chance they take him. Kelly Jennings isn't going to cut it against the Cardinals or any other big WR for that matter.

+ Reply to Thread