+ Reply to Thread
Page 520 of 520
FirstFirst ... 20 420 470 510 518 519 520
Results 5,191 to 5,195 of 5195

Thread: Official 2009 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Quote Originally Posted by gq4ever View Post
    Like what, give me your pics and tell me why?
    Massacquoi was a bad pick. That pick could have been a player of bigger need and really turned this into a great draft. That pick could make or break this overall draft class.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Only 362 days, 18 hours, 13 minutes and 9 seconds left till the 2010 Draft! I can't wait!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Massacquoi was a bad pick. That pick could have been a player of bigger need and really turned this into a great draft. That pick could make or break this overall draft class.
    So one pick made it a bad draft to you, well ok. I think they did a great job in all areas of the draft including financial decisions. Maybe the money the Browns saved on the 5th overall pick they use to sign Edwards. I don’t know just a thought.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007

I liked The trading down. I just thought that the pick used to take Massaquoi was going to be a make or break for this draft, the difference between possibly good or great. Unfortunately they blew the chance to get great with that pick.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

5. Giants are screwed because they didn't get Braylon this weekend. If they go into camp with the receivers they have, they can't contend this year.

+ Reply to Thread