New Years Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Stories

I had about 20-25 people over last night. We went through 5 cases of beer, 4 bottles of liquor, and a bottle of wine. A sh*tload for 20 people. So anyways, I have this one girl in mind all night to sleep with. It was going well, but all of a sudden these two skanks abducted me into another room and started making out with each other. Then they brought me into the mix. Both girls were beggin for a threesome (which made me think of this forum since I shared my last story). However, I regretfully didn't do it b/c i wanted on the other girl more.

Needless to say, after that bad decision the girl I intended to sleep with all night had already been in my bed completely passed out, and I ended up getting no pussy that night. I got damn drunk though and it was still a real good time.

23-4 in beer pong and 1 shut out so I got to see this girl and her boyfriend run the naked lap.

Anyone else have a good story?

I made out with the hottest chick at the party then was stupid enuff to forget about her when she went to change and get ready for bed (No idea where my mind was)and hung out this my friends and this really cool old guy for the next few hours. Probably would have got some too. I def ****ed that one up. O well here's to a happy 08!
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Mines was boring. I went to this street party, got bored and then me and this other guy went to our friends house. Drank beer, walked about and then got tired and went home. :|

Comment

I went to the Hilton downtown Chicago and parties in the VIP section then at 2 got invited to the suite upstairs which was made for Queen Elizabeth... it was a great night
        Check out my new site Today!
        Live 4 The Story

Comment

Woah, how did you get invited into that? The Queens suite lol that's awesome!

Comment

Went over my friends, drank this 120 proof Canadian stuff, went over another persons house, puked in his back yard, puked on my brand new shox, then slept over my friends, then my friends dead beat dad asked me for $20, gave the guy $50 by mistake. Pretty much explains my night.

Comment

Shox? What is that?
              Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Nike line of shoes...really cool I've always liked them. It's my style I am a sporty shoes kinda guy.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Nike line of shoes...really cool I've always liked them. It's my style I am a sporty shoes kinda guy.
                  Ditto I don't think I've owned anything but a pair of Shox for regular shoes the past 3 years.

Comment

I've been wearing either New Balances or Air Max's.
                    Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                    2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                    2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                    3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                    3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                    4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Air Max's???

Comment

Yeah, they are made by Nike, here is a picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1hiphopplace/94994097/
                        Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
                        2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
                        2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
                        3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
                        3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
                        4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

I have the D-wades. I always wear basketball shoes for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            I have the D-wades. I always wear basketball shoes for some reason.
                            The D-wades are cooler than the starburys???? sike haha

Comment

Starbury is a joke. I didn't even know he had his own shoe.

Comment

Working...
                              X