X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Mac
    replied
    I hope they serve beer in hell is one of my all time favorites
    Just finished Busting Vegas which is by the same author of bringing down the house

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Shawn Michaels>You. That was a good read.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Dude, don't worry about it. I was doing community service at an old folks home one time and I ended up reading this terrible romance novel called "Marrying Mr Right" the whole time I was there.
    It's because drinkin and partyin are high on the priority list.
    That's true, but I study a lot too and I'm just not in the mood to read when I'm done.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    I've heard that was an excellent book from an ex g/f and from my mother, but I haven't got to it either. So hard to read in college, no time. (although, there's plenty of time to stop in at walterfootball 3 times a day)
    It's because drinkin and partyin are high on the priority list.

Anyway I only read 1 book for casual reading in the past 5 years, you can make fun of me for it too,

Triumph and Heartbreak: The Shawn Michaels Story

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    I've heard that was an excellent book from an ex g/f and from my mother, but I haven't got to it either. So hard to read in college, no time. (although, there's plenty of time to stop in at walterfootball 3 times a day)

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    LOL, yes I do. I keep meaning to read DaVinci Code, but I never get around to it.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    You love your Pratchett.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    My favorite was the 1st Pendragon book a very long time ago. Now I'd say Ender's Game or Going Postal by Terry Pratchett.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Well with The Puppy Who Lost His Way in the mix it really isn't even a question anymore now is it?

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    It is hard to say which is the best book I've ever read since I've read so many good books...

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    My favorite is The Puppy Who Lost His Way.
    Hahaha that is a darn good book.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    catcher in the rye is my favorite. for a while i had the opening line as my sig. and then the line about commas, that was from there. right now i'm reading, "launching a leadership revolution" by orrin woodward and chris brady. good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    My favorite is The Puppy Who Lost His Way.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Hmm, I thought this topic would be a bust lol.

Favorite novels of all time?

Mine would be the Water Margin. Translated from Chinese and based on a true story.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    Im reading the Miracle In St. Anthony. Its about HS basketball coach bobby hurley and how he runs an inner team. Next up for me is Bowls Polls and Tattered Souls by Stewaret Mandel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X