My Song Was On The Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Song Was On The Radio

Hey whats up everyone, one of my songs was played on the radio, "Horah-Hop" and you can listen to it if you'd like. It was aired yesterday on 1540, a Philly radio station.

www.wnwr.com ...and then you go to archives, and then keep your eye on the bagel.....and my song comes in around the 35:00 minute mark.....thanks to anyone who supports my music....and if you wanna check out my other music, and live performances, go to www.myspace.com/schmidty777

Thanks
    Schmidty
    Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Awesome job. Congrats on having your music on the radio.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

You're really good. I'm not too big on rap, but I like your music style.
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

thank you very much!!!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

not a big fan but grats

Comment

Of course it wont work on this computer at work ill check it out later. Do you have myspace and everything like other artists? Also, how did you get them to play your recording on air?
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Thanks man, def appreciate it.....well actually i have been making cd's, homeade style, and giving them out to everyone ya know, and my dad gave one of them out to a friend who dj's...the guy called me up and said he likes it to the point where he wants to play it on his airwaves, so i so go ahead.....i am also having my music played in Staten Island, NY this sunday.....are you into making music or anything?....yes i am on mysapce, if u wanna check out some of my songs here ya go bro.....

www.myspace.com/schmidty777

Comment

i like your music it's really cool/good

Comment

Bulldog

Thanks, i def appreciate that......By the way, my music was on the radio again, but a different radio station...one based out of Staten island, New York, wsia, 88.9. They played my music for a total of like 20 minutes.....I will keep everyone posted if i can to let you know what the deal is in and all.....thanks for any feedback you guys throw my way, good or bad.

Peace
                    Schmidty

Comment

Working...
                    X