Best play/plays in your sports career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best play/plays in your sports career

mine would definately be one play in which i chased down the TE from 15 yards behind and tackled him for the TD saving tackle. on the same drive further down feild i had another great play(s)........................................
    our teams goal line stand in which i got 3tackles, 1 pass deflection and i got a strip on fourth down.If they would have scored the game would have been done.

When I tackled future NFL Running Back "Famous" Amos Zereoue for a loss in my Senior Year in High School. Then he spent the rest of the game bowling over me like a dump truck.

Comment

Bulldog, if you're 11 and therefore in school, how are you posting in the middle of the day?

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
        Bulldog, if you're 11 and therefore in school, how are you posting in the middle of the day?
        like at 3:30
        well my school ends at 3:30
        starts at 8:30

a couple monthes ago i had computers and posted during dchool then but now i have 3-d art

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
          like at 3:30
          well my school ends at 3:30
          starts at 8:30

a couple monthes ago i had computers and posted during dchool then but now i have 3-d art
          Oh, I forgot you're on the EST.

Comment

If I were to guess most of the posters on here are EST.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'd have to say not from a ball-sports game, mine is from rowing. I was in the Men's Quad event at Henley in the quarter-finals just before Tea (a big deal in England). We were getting pumped by some Irish crew, but I remember looking out of the corner of my eye and on the right bank seeing only heads, not even bodies,. My crew sort of knew we wouldn't win (these guys were much bigger and were mostly international rowers) but that didn't stop us enjoying the atmosphere of a sport where having 100 people watch a regatta is usually a good turnout.

Comment

I once scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game at Polk High

DAK
                "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dumb Azz Kracka View Post
                  I once scored 4 touchdowns in a high school football game at Polk High

DAK
                  If this really is you Mr Bundy, can I take your daughter out for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                    If this really is you Mr Bundy, can I take your daughter out for dinner?
                    LOL, I loved "married with children" too.

I'm having trouble choosing between 2. In HS football, I was a DT and got totally suckered in on a screen pass, but managed to bat the ball to myself as the QB tried to throw it over me and got a 55 yd TD INT.
                    Or, the time in softball where we went into extra innings so I was going to be late for a very hot date. I hit a game winning HR, crossed the plate at full speed and didn't stop until I went directly to my car, and "scored" on the date as well.

Good times.

Comment

Pinning a kid in 10 seconds during a wrestling match
                      Walter got PWN3D
                      Rams GM

Picks
                      2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
                      33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
                      65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
                      101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
                      137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
                      168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
                      180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Ooooh this is fun. My highlights come at DT and DE.

Ok let's start at the beginning. 6th grade.... sacking Chris Simms on a RUNNING PLAY. Yes he is that slow... I got to him before he could hand off.

In high school, quite a few times I had 3 sack performances.

My longest TD ever was when the QB went to do a quick shovel pass to the motion man right after the snap, well the kid was short and it hit his helmet... I was on an inside rush, jumped up, one handed it while spinning around in the air, and ran it back 49 yds for the TD. I was consequently mobbed by my teammates in the end zone and had a hard time making it back to the line for the extra point :-)

In our state playoff game senior year, I had an awesome sack of Matt LoVecchio (went on to play QB for Notre Dame), where I initially missed him, was knocked down, then kept going and chasing after him and blindsided him at the sideline, forcing a fumble.. .which unfortunately went out of bounds. Still an awesome play. Kind of like when Leonard Marshall knocked out Joe Montana in the NFC championship.

In my high school all star game, I had a few sacks and was only 20 yds away from scoring a fumble recovery TD on the last play of the game... some damn RB caught me and dragged me down. I also killed a kid on a reverse, I sniffed it out and was right in his face 5 yds deep as soon as he got the ball hahahaha. Then they interviewed me on the local news. I wish I had the tape!

I've got a bunch more highlights, but those are the ones that stick out the most. Makes me want to go back and watch old game film. :-)
                        NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                          Or, the time in softball where we went into extra innings so I was going to be late for a very hot date. I hit a game winning HR, crossed the plate at full speed and didn't stop until I went directly to my car, and "scored" on the date as well.
                          LOL, that's awesome!!!!
                          NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

I think that the best game I ever played was a bandy game whe I was like 13 or something. I was the left defender (In those days we played 4-4-2, much like soccer although 5-3-2 (or 3-5-2) is more common) and I was facing the best player in the other team the whole first half. At halftime, he switched sides...
                            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Participated in the AAU Junior Olympics in 2000 and 2001 for karate. Got knocked out in the first round both times, the second time in overtime.

Placed 3rd in the 18-35 year old division for sparring during a tournament for my martial arts style (Koei-Kan. If you watch UFC, The Iceman's first martial art lessons were in Koei-Kan). I wound up losing to a guy who was maybe... 6'2", 200+ pounds. Maybe bigger. Probably heavier. Considering he was roughly twice my size, there's no shame in that.
                              - Also known as Dan.
                              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X