You know what sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what sucks?

Working 3 straight months of 55 hours a week 6 days a week. Then when it ends you lose your job...
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Working 3 straight months of 55 hours a week 6 days a week. Then when it ends you lose your job...
    time for a drink.

Comment

I ****ing hate life.

Comment

time for a drink.

Comment

I just had 2 cold ones. Very refreshing.

Comment

I ****ing hate life.
            You should wait for the draft to be over before you start ****ing hating life.
            www.Elemental-Designs.com

Comment

Ya, I'd qualify that for 'sucking'

How'd you lose the job? It's just over, layed off, or fired? being layed off would really suck.

Comment

Layed off along with a few other first year peps. I'll gonna job search after the draft.

Comment

Thats ****. There's always McDonalds. Of course, if ESPN will take in McFraud, you may have a future there.

Comment

Layed off along with a few other first year peps. I'll gonna job search after the draft.
                    If Ryan slides far enough Kiper's job will be up for grabs.... Matt will probably challenge you for it though....
                    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Poop. That sucks. What were you doing, finance?

Comment

Been there, done that. Working in the construction business at the time as a Project Manager, it was the nature of the business to migrate from one company to another based on where the contracts wind up. That's why after ten years of that, I got out of the construction industry. Most of the time it was I who filed a resignation letter because I knew contracts were winding down. But there were instances I was "let go" before I was prepared to leave. So yeah, I know the feeling.
                        sigpic
                        'GRD Vypers' ready to roll in '08!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that man, I hope things work out for you.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Thanks Walter, mighty cordial of you. Regarding my post, that was four years ago. I was lending my experience to vbsiena on their "misfortunes" when it comes to employment and the state of our current economy. I've since gotten into MIS/Networking, so everything's cool.

And the thread is right, following the last time I was fired/laid off/let go from a position, I had me a...

...so all was well in my own little world back in 2004.

sigpic
                            'GRD Vypers' ready to roll in '08!!

Comment

vbsiena what were you doing? Also, hows the job hunting comnig along it hasn't been to successful over here I look for jobs everyday while I'm at my current job haha
                              Check out my new site Today!
                              Live 4 The Story

Comment

Working...
                              X