X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst sport seasons for you

well i have had 2 actually
    1. In freshmen highschool we only won 1 game lol horible
    2. in pee wee footbal like 5th grade we went like 2-10 and only scored like 35 total points
    Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

in 3rd grade...my teams first yr in existance our team went 0-9 and one kid on our team got face masked really bad and almost broke his neck, but the refs didnt call a penalty. He was evacuated and went to the ER

Comment

In the first year kids were eligible to play basketball, we played 4 v 4 NABA and our team never won a game. The coach and his son quit halfway through the season, and two other players quit. We had 6 total kids on the team.

Comment

My friends and I signed up for an 18-and-over basketball league. It was our second season in the league, but the commissioner mistakenly put us into the A-league, which was comprised of former bball players from Temple, LaSalle, Drexel, etc. Our tallest guy was 6-3, and we were constantly facing teams that had nothing but guys over 6-1. Some team had a 6-8 guy who killed us.

We went 0-9 and our closest game was 12 points.

We lost 2 games by the scores of:

79-20
        69-10 (we led 8-6 in the first half)
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

At least you held them to 6 at the half. Lol what happened the second half though? Their other 4 players showed up?

Comment

We went 0-14 in my final season of Little League when I was 12. To add insult to injury, in our final game, both Pitchers has No Hitters after the 6th inning, and were pulled due to league rules stating pitchers couldn't go more than 6 innings in a week. Our next pitcher promptly gave up a run and we went winless.

Comment

Freshman year of high school I made the basketball team and came off the bench. When I get it I got crushed by a 6'10" 300 lb guy and fell badly on my wrist breaking it. Got to play only part of 1 game, what a waste of a season haha
              Check out my new site Today!
              Live 4 The Story

Comment

First season of HS football (last season) we won 2 games but it was also my best statistical season for my as a S (92 tckles 3 ints 4 sacks)

Comment

Good job Fivas.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    Good job Fivas.
                    Thanks. (if you weren't being sarcastic)

Comment

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. Still, how did your team do so bad if you were racking up stats left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                        No, I wasn't being sarcastic. Still, how did your team do so bad if you were racking up stats left and right.
                        Because we were on defense 90% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                          At least you held them to 6 at the half. Lol what happened the second half though? Their other 4 players showed up?
                          My bad, it wasn't 8-6 at halftime, it was 8-6 at some point during the first half.

And yeah, that game was a mess, two guys on my team got into a fight with each other.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

U-16 soccer team. Diddn't win a game. I sucked real bad.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I love to play basketball, and I always have. The only problem is I was never that good at it.

Now, I don't have this problem, but in seventh grade I was still a bit chubby because I hadn't hit my growth spurt yet. I'm okay at ball now because I developed a pretty good 3 ball and running XC and track in HS got me in pretty good shape. Anyway, I ended up making the 7th grade team but I was the last person to make it and NEVER got to play.

I played 5 minutes in one game, because we were absolutely routing the other team. We had gotten a defensive rebound and I sprinted down the court for an outlet pass. I got the ball, had a wide open layup, and it rimmed out.

Season stats: 0/1 FG, 0 pts

Worked my ass off every day in practice, but never got a chance to play. I was like Rudy for god's sake. Well, if Rudy had gotten in the game and tripped on his way to sacking the QB.

On the plus side, another scrub on our team in the same game heaved up a half court shot with six seconds left and could've easily dribbled in to score if he wanted to because there was so much time left. We made fun of him so much that he quit the team in the locker room after the game and never came back.
                              If It's Fair...It's Gone...
                              My blog.
                              Updated 5/13: Added top 50 WR to RB and QB Rankings. Top 100 overall board to come soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X