Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only Saints fan on the site

Any other Saints fans on here

Youre the only fan of the team that is going to finish 2nd in the NFC South next season...yes.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I thought Craig was a fan.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'm an alumni from USC...

...so thanks to this dude, I hold some allegiance to the Saints.
        sigpic
        'GRD Vypers' ready to roll in '08!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Youre the only fan of the team that is going to finish 2nd in the NFC South next season...yes.
          2nd behide who the Panthers? The bucs aint winning the NFC South.

Comment

Actually, Carolina may very well make some noise this year in order to erase that debacle in '07. Jake Delhomme has been throwing in mini-camp; Muhsin Muhammad doesn't scare anyone anymore, but he can still be productive; and more importantly, they still have all-world Steve Smith. Add to that the fact they have added Jonathan Stewart to the RB Corps alongside DeAngelo Williams and OT Jeff Otah to bolster the offensive line via the draft, I'd say Carolina may very well take the NFC South this year. It may boil down to a 2-team race between Carolina and New Orleans, with Carolina having the better defensive unit.
            sigpic
            'GRD Vypers' ready to roll in '08!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire
              lol our defense is BY FAR the best in the division and our offense can only improve on last year with Petigout and Faine on the OL.

But hey we don't have the greatest offense in the NFL, so keep hating. As Buc fans, we are used to it.

Anyways, your head coach is one of the dumbest play callers in the NFL...no way should we have won that game (2nd meeting on the reverse)...one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

New Orleans will be a very good team, but Tampa has a much better defensive backfield and OL...it really isn't even comparable.

Carolina's OL will be horrible in pass protection. They don't have a very good QB (unless Moore develops). Their defense is very questionable up front and they are horrible at safety.

Early NFC South Predictions:

1. Tampa 11-5
              2. New Orleans 10-6
              3. Panthers 8-8
              4. Falcons 3-13
              I agree with just about everything you said but I dont think Faine is as great as he is made out to be. He is a good center but I think the Saints system made him look better than he realy is. Yall defently overpaid for him. I was joking about the Bucs not winning the NFC south. They have a very good chance but it will be close between the Saints and Bucs. Hopfully Ellis can come in and free up our ends and Vilma can return to Pro Bowl form. If those things happen the Saints d will be much better and the secondary will look much better.

Comment

Working...
              X