anybody from ohio??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody from ohio??

does anybody around here live in or around the columbus ohio area?

Half of this forum is Cleveland fans...so I'd say yes. I'm not though.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yeah, lots of Cleveland and Minny fans it seems here. Or maybe I just keep seeing the same ones all the time. I don't know, I'm still quite a noob so I haven't really figured out who's who yet.
      If It's Fair...It's Gone...
      My blog.
      Updated 5/13: Added top 50 WR to RB and QB Rankings. Top 100 overall board to come soon.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
        Half of this forum is Cleveland fans...so I'd say yes. I'm not though.
        true. that bandwagon has got to be almost full

Comment

I'm from Youngstown Ohio. I try to stay away from Columbus though. There's nothing that city has to offer.

Comment

From Illinois here!
            Check out my new site Today!
            Live 4 The Story

Comment

anybody from ohio??

I live in Michigan now but I'm from Dayton (the city that's pretends to be a city) so semi-closeish to C-bus....ha ummm and I realllly take it your not an OSU fan from your OSU smoked in bowls joke at the bottom of your post....

How can you live in C-bus and not be an OSU fan? That's kinda sacreligious isn't it? If you told anyone that there, you'd get mugged , stabbed, and then stabbed again (yeah OSU fans are violent and I don't get it b/c Ohio is borderline "dirty south" and I thought southerners were supposed to be all sweet) Or, you could just be an OSU fan that can laugh at your teams jokes. Regardless, if I told my brother or father that joke they'd never talk to me again and cut me out of they're wills. =)

Tiff-the-only-girl-on-the-this-website

Comment

This site will attract people where college football is popular.

Soon all the new people will be exposed to the gambling or NFL part of the site which is fantastic. I don’t bet but Walter does a great job in his write ups of picking games. The wrap ups are also very good.

Comment

I think Joey is from Ohio though I could be lying... Hmmmm

R.I.P. Sean Taylor 1983-2007
                  HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Comment

Kent Ohio here.

Comment

I was born in Gahanna, I'm coming back for school.

Comment

A lot of Ohio people here? This should be fun. New to this forum and from MI. I feel sorry for all of you Ohio people. I know the state well and have friends there, but man, that has got to be the worst state in the country. If it wasn't for Cedar Point, it would be completely usless. My wife has family in WV and I have to drive from Toledo to Marietta every Thanksgiving and it's the worst drive ever, and I've done a lot of driving.
                        mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm blue raspberry

sigpic

Comment

I pretty much live in Cincinnati on the weekends. We go there a ton, even though I live in Indiana. I've got a lot of family in New Philadelphia, OH.

Comment

There’s a city called New Philadelphia? Is it as big of a dump as the old one?

Comment

Yes, it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X