Post Your Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Your Ride

Not my car, but this is my model Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2003, white (no spoiler on the back). I want to get Altezza lights one day for my backlights...gonna look really sweet. I worked my butt off ever since I was 11 years old reffing soccer games to pay for the bulk of the car...I got it for $7500 when it had 40k miles on it...one hell of a deal.

2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Not my exact car but I drive a 2006 Ford Escape

WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I found Bulldog's ride

And to pick up his ladies he's ballin with this

Comment

I dont know how do add a pic off my computer so the one below is my car. 02 wrx yellow. Lightly modified.
          Last edited by regoob2; 07-20-2008, 08:05 PM.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Not a pic of my truck but its the same as mine.

Comment

Not mine but it looks exactly the same.

Comment

I'm only 15 so I can't drive it 'til next year but I bought my friends Mustang for 2 grand. Mom put in 250 and Dad put in 350. So in actuality I bought it for 14 hundred.

Pics

It needs to be buffed, doesn't look too shabby in that pic.

Comment

how many miles it have on it?

Comment

You wouldn't believe how many miles my car has on it. 175 thousand!

I got it free from my uncle though so I'm not complaining. It probably doesn't have many years left.

At least it looks good from the outside.
                      Last edited by IlliniVikeFan23; 07-21-2008, 02:57 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt McGuire;73225]Not my car, but this is my model Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2003, white (no spoiler on the back). I want to get Altezza lights one day for my backlights...gonna look really sweet. I worked my butt off ever since I was 11 years old reffing soccer games to pay for the bulk of the car...I got it for $7500 when it had 40k miles on it...one hell of a deal.

[QUOTE]

That's a pretty sweet car. How many miles per gallon does it get?

I'm defintely going to have to get something more economical for my next car.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniVikeFan23 View Post
                          Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          Not my car, but this is my model Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2003, white (no spoiler on the back). I want to get Altezza lights one day for my backlights...gonna look really sweet. I worked my butt off ever since I was 11 years old reffing soccer games to pay for the bulk of the car...I got it for $7500 when it had 40k miles on it...one hell of a deal.
                          That's a pretty sweet car. How many miles per gallon does it get?

I'm defintely going to have to get something more economical for my next car.
                          From a website

Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 31 and EPA city (mpg): 24

Comment

I used to have blue lights underneath the chasis then it became the big thing at my high school and 10 other cars had them after i got them...my car looked ****ing sick with them, but they broke (not their fault, i kinda ran into a high sidewalk in my parking lot).

I'd like to get rims but investing a lot in a car when you don't need to is a huge waste of money.

I'm going to use that car until it breaks down or isn't worth it in expense repairs, then get a hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                              From a website

Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 31 and EPA city (mpg): 24

What website?

Can you look up how many MPG a Mitsubishi 3000 GT gets?

Comment

Working...
                              X