Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Networking/Leads

Hey Walter,

I noticed the footer on some of your messages had a link to a sales training site. Are you in sales? If so, what do you sell? Where are you based?

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all your time and hard work you put in to create and foster this community for us. It is definitely a great stress reliever and helps distract me from all I have to deal with in my crazy life.

Anyway, I work for a commercial real estate investment company in Southern California. Our company is international, but most of the deals are done in the U.S.

Anyone else in sales? Maybe there is a way to help each other do more business. We are always looking for good vendors to work with in all geographic areas. Investors, developers, architects, contractors, inspectors, appraisers, agents.

Just a thought.

Tom
    sigpic

Tom,

I'm glad you like the site, and I really appreciate your post.

I used to be in sales as a loan officer for a mortgage company. On the day I was going to quit, I was fired, which motivated me to work on this site more. I'm lucky enough to be able to run it full time now.

I started the sales site with my neighbor Steve, who until recently was one of the heads of sales at a major cable company. He wrote most of the articles. I edited them, put them on the site, designed the site, and I'm promoting the site in my free time. My sales experience isn't as extensive as Steve's, which is why I wrote only two articles on the entire site.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Tom

Even though you wrote that to Walt, thank you for complimenting on the sales site. We have a lot more information that will be posted by Walt, but this is obviously his busiest time of the year for this site.

Aside from what Walt has said about being in sales, I have been in sales for over 13 years, and I own my own company now in contracting. We do a lot of household services, such as window washing, power washing, gutter cleaning, installation of gutter protection, and carpet cleaning. Walt is involved in helping with that as well!

windowworksphilly.com

We work with real estate agents, contractors, builders, etc. I would be more than happy to network with you and help you in any capacity, if possible.

As for the sales website, if you have any questions pertaining to that, just ask Walt or myself.
      Sales Tips and Sales Guide

"Football's Back" by: Rellik

Comment

Tom

I really cannot get enough of that picture! Cruise was hilarious in that movie, especially all the moves (dancing, etc, i don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't see it)!

Comment

Playa.......playa.......

Yea, my Survivor pick was almost as funny. If I knew that the Bengals weren't even going to get off the bus I would have picked some other under achieving team.

Thanks for the follow up. The more I am on here, the more I think I should leave the work related stuff behind.

On the lighter side, I hit a 2-team and a 5-team parlay over the weekend!
          sigpic

Comment

No problem at all. It is good to have outlets or an escape such as coming to this site. It will allow you to gain other perspectives and then let let you enhance your skills set.

Whenever you remove yourself from a situation, you can come back stronger and more focused usually.

Playa....Playa

Comment

Follow the State's directives issued. Everyone join hands to fight epidemics, limit moving out in the house to keep the cleanest living environment. mapquest driving directions

Comment

Working...
              X