This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Mock

Walter have you ever done one of these on here with each person representing a certain team?

That would be really cool but I don't think we have enough people. Definately sometime in April when we get a lot of traffic on the site.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I was talking to someone who is going to be a GM in a draft that will be held after all the juniors declare and I thought that it sounded like a really good idea. It would be a good way to get everyone inolved. The one my friend is going to be in has like a week period for trades and everything also.
      Last edited by titan_qb_3; 12-31-2007, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I did 1 last year very fun.

Comment

Yea, they can be entertaining, and as for participants, worst case scenario is some people can play GM of multiple teams. Say only 8 people sign up then they could each rep 4 teams to hit 32...

Comment

I could post on a couple of football sites for people to sign up. Walter you would be surprised at how popular your site is on the net!

Comment

It's because it is a great site...I'm looking to get more scouting reports on I want Walter to relocate those reports so they are more visible to people to look at.

Comment

I wish more people would join the forums!

Comment

More will it just takes time. NFLDC didn't become so big overnight it took 3 years for the forum to get as popular as it did.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                    I could post on a couple of football sites for people to sign up. Walter you would be surprised at how popular your site is on the net!
                    When I did a interview with Walt for a Bills site (about a year ago) people were like "who is he and never heard of that website". I don't post on there much anymore but now people always post his up-dated mock most of the time they like it.

Comment

that would be great, i wouldnt mind that at all. This site is great to talk football, people on hear no there football.
                      Philadelphia Eagles - One.Team.Dream.City

sigpic

Comment

Ask Walter to have a section just for this like "NFL, College Football, Picks and Draft Forum"

Comment

The more I think about this the more excited I get. Many of us would be willing to have multiple teams im sure.

Comment

It's a great idea. Count me in!

Comment

Great idea... Let's start getting it together. We can each pick a team. If more people don't come on, we can be assigned a second team.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                              X