This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic or ideal?

are we going to try to represent what we think the real teams might do, or are we just having fun and doing what WE want to do, so long as it is mutual and fair?

I'd like to keep it realistic, but at the same time pro teams are a bit too conservative.

Comment

Try to mix in both. That's waht i'm doing

Comment

I'm having fun. Mock Drafts are supposed to be realistic. This is what I would want for the Texans not what I think they'll do.

Comment

i agree that it should be some combination. Without Ditka around, nobody is going to trade all their damn picks for one guy, but what the heck as long as things are mutual, go for it right?

Comment

Mixing both would be best, I think.
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I'll try to keep things realistic.
              Oakland Raiders GM

Comment

Also should future picks be able to be traded since no one suffers any consequences by trading future picks?

In the NFL they have to suffer those consequences because the next year they don't have those picks...we aren't going a 2009 mock any time soon.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I think you should be able to trade 09 picks but don't go overboard and trade your 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th pick in '09.

Comment

I dont think we should trade 2009 picks because whats the gain for the team getting those picks and whats the loss for giving those picks away.
                    It's not like we are going to keep track of that trade through the next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                      I dont think we should trade 2009 picks because whats the gain for the team getting those picks and whats the loss for giving those picks away.
                      It's not like we are going to keep track of that trade through the next year.
                      The gain is you know you will have another pick in 09 to make your team better.

Comment

Working...
                      X