X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buf-Oak Proposed Trade

You guys sent me like 4 PMs...

What is this trade exactly because I got two different versions?

And Bills_Red, because you have three 7th-Rounders, let me know which ones you are trading.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I just sent you i. Alsot HOU and PHI 7ths

Comment

OK I'm gonna need gen_man to approve this new trade because I haven't heard from him about it. Not that I don't trust you, just so he knows exactly what he's trading and didn't mistakenly give something up he didn't want to.

Proposed trade is:
      OAK deals:
      Jake Grove
      Terdell Sands

Buf deals:
      Two 7th-rounders (PHI) and (HOU)
      Duke Preston
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
        OK I'm gonna need gen_man to approve this new trade because I haven't heard from him about it. Not that I don't trust you, just so he knows exactly what he's trading and didn't mistakenly give something up he didn't want to.

Proposed trade is:
        OAK deals:
        Jake Grove
        Terdell Sands

Buf deals:
        Two 7th-rounders (PHI) and (HOU)
        Duke Preston
        That's correct.
        Oakland Raiders GM

Comment

Bills red making all kinds of moves!
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            Bills red making all kinds of moves!
            I like me a good/half-way decent O-Line and D-Line

Comment

What a joke Grove is one of the best centers in the NFL. This mock is a joke. 7th rounders? Those picks are worth like 5 points each. What a joke.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                What a joke Grove is one of the best centers in the NFL. This mock is a joke. 7th rounders? Those picks are worth like 5 points each. What a joke.
                Grove hasn't started for Oakland all season and he was the anchor for an OL that gave up 72 sacks in 2006. Further, I don't know one fan and/or scout that would refer to Jake Grove as being, as you pointed out, "one of the best centers in the NFL." Oakland, while undergoing coaching changes, has not had stability at Center position for about five years. At best, Grove is a backup in this league and maybe a guy who is best suited for being a pure long snapper on special teams. You might as well take whatever draft pick you can and start rebuilding the line which, for me, means getting a capable center that fits in the zbs system in either late day one of the draft or early on in day 2.

You can always find decent quality guys in round seven that will come in and compete for a job.
                Last edited by gen_man; 01-02-2008, 09:49 PM.
                Oakland Raiders GM

Comment

He likes to be hurt
                  http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/pla...port=NFL&id=45

Comment

Red's got a very good point.
                    Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Scout does have him as the 7th best C tied with Dan Koppen. But he is hurt a lot.

Comment

Jeremy Newberry who has two glass knees beat him out for the starting Center spot during training camp.
                        Oakland Raiders GM

Comment

Matt, Jake Grove sucks. He can't block or stay healthy. He started two games this year and came off the bench in five.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Grove can block...in these past few years he has had nothing to work with at the guard positions...this year Gallery had a pretty good year at LG, but Grove still has to compensate for nothing at RG.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He started two games this year and has been injured in the past. I think he's very tradeable.
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                              X