X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Value Chart....

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/fea...aluechart.html

Thought I'd post this so trades can remain fair and no-one is getting ripped off.

I never use that

Comment

this chart is easier to use than walter's

Comment

Yeah it is, maybe I should change the background on some of them like he did.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I dont see much use in the chart. I rely more on the talent being traded. I am in the middle of a trade with the Chiefs GM that will send Anderson and a high pick for a top 5 pick. All because I want to fill a huge hole. Im looking at the player I can get and his talent rether than a chart. That Talent outweighs the chart any day.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
            I dont see much use in the chart. I rely more on the talent being traded. I am in the middle of a trade with the Chiefs GM that will send Anderson and a high pick for a top 5 pick. All because I want to fill a huge hole. Im looking at the player I can get and his talent rether than a chart. That Talent outweighs the chart any day.
            Thats not true...you start saying the talent outweighs the chart and you get too high on a player and thats how you get busts.

The TVC is about conducting good business. It really comes down to math you don't want to get ripped off and the TVC helps A LOT. Without it teams would be lost in terms of trades because everyone would think "I can get more/I am getting ripped off"
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The Browns have VERY few holes, all but one on Defense. I can plug one of their two biggest holes with one trade. In my opinion this guy is #2 on my board so if I could get him for Anderson, Peek, and a second I would be thrilled. Im sure you know who Im talking about by my rants in other threads.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Well guess what your Browns GM is putting the highest tender on Derek Anderson? Why? Because it is good business and he doesn't get ripped off for the talent he has.

It's just the difference between front offices and the casual football fan (who most of the time doesn't have a clue what is going on...not talking about you JP)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  Well guess what your Browns GM is putting the highest tender on Derek Anderson? Why? Because it is good business and he doesn't get ripped off for the talent he has.

It's just the difference between front offices and the casual football fan (who most of the time doesn't have a clue what is going on...not talking about you JP)
                  The reason Im not putting the highest tender on is because the takers would be few. First 8 games he was one of the best QB's in the league. Last 8 he had 12 TD's and 11 INT's in the last 8 games. That is a turn off to most people; GM's and fans alike. That is also why his value has went down. Being in the Cleveland area for 2 weeks I heard a lot so I hope that clears up the Anderson bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    The reason Im not putting the highest tender on is because the takers would be few. First 8 games he was one of the best QB's in the league. Last 8 he had 12 TD's and 11 INT's in the last 8 games. That is a turn off to most people; GM's and fans alike. That is also why his value has went down. Being in the Cleveland area for 2 weeks I heard a lot so I hope that clears up the Anderson bit.
                    I agree definately that Cleveland needs to put the 2nd highest tender on Anderson (for a 1st rounde)...I mean look at San Diego they outbid themselves for Michael Turner and now get nothing back for him when he bolts as a FA.

But Cleveland is doing good business because they don't like losing that additional 2nd round pick last year for Quinn. Some team might fall in love with Anderson and trade a 1st and 3rd for him. It is why they tendered him so high. Take the gamble and go for the 1st and 3rd, because he is quite a talent.

And plus the game vs. Cincinnati doesn't count...I think he was paid to throw the game. Just look at those INTs he threw he was looking right at those guys and I never saw him play like that all season. Remember he has a small salary so it's understandable why he would take a lot of money (like 500k) to throw a game. I mean it is dumb but if he wants a new house...

Comment

In a draft this deep that extra 3rd round could really pay off. I think it's worth the gamble.

Comment

Working...
                      X