This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed KC-STL trade, Need Help With This One

Alex Barron and Richie Incognito to the Chiefs for Tamba Hali Ty Law and the Chiefs 5th rounder

Is this realistic?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

This is bull****. Tamba Hali would NEVER be traded he was a first round pick 2 years ago and he has been playing pretty well.

This **** is getting out of hand. Plus why would the Rams trade Barron he still makes a very good RT.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Wait...a trade not involving the Bills?

Comment

I think if someone wants to trade someone we should let them. Is it realistic probably not but none of those guys are pro bowlers.
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Lol
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Okay so they aren't pro bowlers...since when did the pro bowl get it right?

Oh yeah...automatically Joe Thomas, Fred Taylor, and Tanard Jackson are on the trading block. Give me a break.

Comment

Tamba Hali would never be traded unless for a high first round draft pick (top 10).

I mean why start over and accept a low first rounder? It isn't worth it.

The lines must be drawn somewhere. Some guys are just getting away with robbery.

Comment

I know it’s fun but I don’t think trades should be allowed. Everybody will get too fancy with too many disagreements. The bad outweighs the good. I’m not involved, it’s just my opinion. I like to make things easier.

Comment

Who would give a top 10 pick for Hali?
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I agree with Matt here.Trades should be made with positions of depth and making teams better without depleating talent. The guy you get from the Draft should be as impactful as the guy you traded for them if you trade with picks. I dont think trades that will not help both sides equally should be accepted. Player for Draft Pick deals you cant judge but Player for Player deals should be equal.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

God that sounds contridictory.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        Who would give a top 10 pick for Hali?
                        Thank you for making my point for me. He is untradable.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                          I know it’s fun but I don’t think trades should be allowed. Everybody will get too fancy with too many disagreements. The bad outweighs the good. I’m not involved, it’s just my opinion. I like to make things easier.
                          WTF

YOU AREN'T INVOLVED YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SAY IN THIS MATTER!!!!!11!!1

Lol just playin Guapo

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            I agree with Matt here.Trades should be made with positions of depth and making teams better without depleating talent. The guy you get from the Draft should be as impactful as the guy you traded for them if you trade with picks. I dont think trades that will not help both sides equally should be accepted. Player for Draft Pick deals you cant judge but Player for Player deals should be equal.
                            Moss for a 4th wasn't equal.
                            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Moss had 2 strait bad seasons and had attitude problems. Very few people would have traded for Moss at that time.

Comment

Working...
                              X