This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills red is nuts

4 out of the 5 trades involved ... lolz I just think it is hilairious for some reason.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

I like what hes done though, his team is better for it and none are really crazy trades.
    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

thatis kinda nuts. I wish I could get one trade to even get agreedupon. he's already had 4 passed.

Founder of ScarDraft
      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
        thatis kinda nuts. I wish I could get one trade to even get agreedupon. he's already had 4 passed.
        I hear that......
        Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2
          I hear that......
          Well hey now you know how real NFL GM's feel when trying to make trades.

Comment

Good trades with other smart traders are hard to make. This is my 3rd day negociating one.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              Good trades with other smart traders are hard to make. This is my 3rd day negociating one.
              yeah but if someone is willing to offer exactly what both players feel the value is at then why not take it?

Founder of ScarDraft
              Writer for Drafttek

Comment

LOL I am not trading with you scar...we are division rivals you just don't do it.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  LOL I am not trading with you scar...we are division rivals you just don't do it.
                  Told the same thing to Bills_Red
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

If you are both on and sit for 1 hour and talk you can get it done fast.

Comment

yeah but if someone is willing to offer exactly what both players feel the value is at then why not take it?
                      I PM'd you a trade offer & you haven't replied yet.That could be part of the problem as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X