This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote on this trade:

Arizona Trades 2nd (400) and 3rd (180) for Dunta Robinson (1300 when drafted) and my 4th (70)
    Yes
    35.29%
    No
    64.71%
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Dunta Robinson is loved by the Houston front office.I don't think it would happen. He just wasn't healthy this year; he is a big part of their defense
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Isn't his opposite DeMarcus Faggins who sucks. Not sure how realistic this trade would be.

Is it fair...sure
      Realistic...no

I'm not sure what to vote for.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yea I don't see why houston would trade Dunta he is one of the best young up and coming corners in the league.

Comment

Why are we rejecting every trade, you guys are taking the fun out of this
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Sorry but the NFL isn't about fun it is about business. You want fun, play Madden. You want realism? Join WalterFootball.com/forum
            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
              Sorry but the NFL isn't about fun it is about business. You want fun, play Madden. You want realism? Join WalterFootball.com/forum
              Your an idiot.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

If they want to get rid of Dunta they should get a number 1 Pick. However this trade could help. I just dont see why anyone would want to seperate one of the best young up and coming defenses in the league rather than keep it together. Fair yes; Smart, far from it.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Actually Im glad Matt said it. Because he is right. This isnt all fun and games. We are putting our ability to be productive GM's to the test here. If it was just fun I would have traded Brady Quinn for a first, middle, and late round pick already. Regoob if you want to have fun go to a less serious site and play. If you want to do this and do it right then we regulate and make it real.
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Dunta is not elite in any way and ask anyone that i have pm'd if im not taking this seriuosly cause i am. But i don't see why every trade is getting rejected.
                    Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I voted yes. Is it a smart trade, not a chance, but with the depth of this draft it is a fair trade. I look for fair, not smart.

Comment

Not every trade is. Many have been let through. You just dont hear about every trade.

Comment

I look at it as realistic. Is there even a .05% chance of this ever happening. I say no. Makes sense for the Cards to get CB help, but all the Texans get are picks to address a new hole in their CB core. Don't see it happening ever. And that's the way I've been approaching this as a mock GM
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I have a feeling no body's gonna wanna trade with me now
                            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Dont worry Regoo. Anyone who you give a serious trade offer too that thinks it would help their team will look to make the deal. Once I am done with the trade I have been working on for the last few days (Which will move me into the top 5) I will be open to more trade offers as long as it doesn't disrupt my core on offense. If you give me a deal I would like I will deal. Business isnt about what you like it is about what your team needs. Even if I get a top 5 pick I will still want to move up or improve my defense. So dont worry. There will always be those of us to trade with.

Comment

Working...
                              X