This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This mock & GM's??

I know I'm a new guy around here so I'm not trying to rock the boat.Just some simple questions.
    Has this mock somewhat fizzled?I know we're waiting on ALL the Juniors to declare BUT with only a handful of the same GM's being active, no one else seems to be online.I don't expect ppl to live every waking moment by their computers but when I've PM'd a GM last Thursday & they still HAVE NOT replied, something is wrong.Which makes me wonder how are they going to actually do once we start drafting?Just a few things I've noticed.

That is why I posted that thing to make you post within 2 days. But Joey had a problem with it.

Comment

I absolutely agree I have a feeling this won't happen.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Which GM didn't respond?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Which GM didn't respond?
          I will send you a PM.I don't want to call anyone out publicly.

Comment

why not they won't see it lol
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
              why not they won't see it lol
              True.But out of simple respect b/c this person may have a legit reason as to why they haven't been online or whatnot.

Comment

Walter can pick for teams that don';t show up

Comment

Some people just don't notice when they have a new private message. It's pretty suttle

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                    I absolutely agree I have a feeling this won't happen.
                    Well Regoob my mom died 2 weeks ago and I may have a day or 2 I might not be on. I have a house to clean out, show, and sell while dealing with family. What if I couldnt get on within the two doys because of that?If it was a week and presented after going through Walter and/or Matt then I may not have minded. But life doesnt always give us time off. So that is why I had a problem with it.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

um, are you referring to me? if I don't respond it's not because I'm not active. on the contrary it's because I'm not interested.

Founder of ScarDraft
                      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

<3 Scar
                        Im not a Cleveland Cavaliers fan....No, I'm a LeBron James fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                          Well Regoob my mom died 2 weeks ago and I may have a day or 2 I might not be on. I have a house to clean out, show, and sell while dealing with family. What if I couldnt get on within the two doys because of that?If it was a week and presented after going through Walter and/or Matt then I may not have minded. But life doesnt always give us time off. So that is why I had a problem with it.
                          Sorry about your mom

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            sorry about you mom. and I fully agree with the one week thing.

Founder of ScarDraft
                            Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Thanks guys.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X