Leave a comment:

• scar988
    replied
    lol, yeah man definately.

Leave a comment:

• RaidaNation
    replied
    Originally posted by scar988 View Post
    yeah wondering how I'm gonna do in this? I used to run these thing on the AF.com message boards.
    I was wondering if you were the same guy.I'm apart of AF.com still

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Bills Red I shot down your idea for that reason. I need more time at this point, 2 days doesnt work when life hits. I will be ready for that draft once I get an exact date.

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    I wasn't saying it wouldn't happen because of any one person don't get the wrong impression. I was just saying it cause I expected a lot more activity as a whole and were all sorry about the loss Potter.

Leave a comment:

• scar988
    replied
    yeah wondering how I'm gonna do in this? I used to run these thing on the AF.com message boards.

Leave a comment:

• RaidaNation
    replied
    Originally posted by scar988 View Post
    um, are you referring to me? if I don't respond it's not because I'm not active. on the contrary it's because I'm not interested.
    actually, I was.Not that I was mad or anything just would have been a polite thing to do by atleast replying to say so.

JP-My condolences to you & your family.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• scar988
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Well Regoob my mom died 2 weeks ago and I may have a day or 2 I might not be on. I have a house to clean out, show, and sell while dealing with family. What if I couldnt get on within the two doys because of that?If it was a week and presented after going through Walter and/or Matt then I may not have minded. But life doesnt always give us time off. So that is why I had a problem with it.
    sorry about you mom. and I fully agree with the one week thing.

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Well Regoob my mom died 2 weeks ago and I may have a day or 2 I might not be on. I have a house to clean out, show, and sell while dealing with family. What if I couldnt get on within the two doys because of that?If it was a week and presented after going through Walter and/or Matt then I may not have minded. But life doesnt always give us time off. So that is why I had a problem with it.
    Sorry about your mom

Leave a comment:

• GridIron NUt
    replied
    <3 Scar

Leave a comment:

• scar988
    replied
    um, are you referring to me? if I don't respond it's not because I'm not active. on the contrary it's because I'm not interested.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    I absolutely agree I have a feeling this won't happen.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Some people just don't notice when they have a new private message. It's pretty suttle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X