This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Jets - Block

Jonathan Vilma - can't find his salary but I believe he is reasonably priced. His base 07 salary was $750,000 and he is signed through 08.

Want a 2nd rounder hit me up He is NASTY Good in the 4-3 as a ILB and he's only 25.

Chad Pennington - The cerebrial assassin. Sure he's got a weak arm but he's still a great veteren QB that can compete for the starting job right away. Great to bring in esp with a young QB on the team. He's also a great teacher from what I heard.

5th - 6th round hit me up (great value esp if he winds up starting a few to all the games for your team next season)

Dewayne Robertson - Def made for the 4-3 DT position. Doesn't fit the 3-4 that's why he's up for trade. Only 26 years old. The Jets are going to take a good cap hit because of his salary, but if I get value I would likely make the trade. He can get to the QB as shown by his 4 sacks as NT in a 3-4 scheme. Plus he's from Kentucky (Matt).

Looking for a 3rd round for him let me know.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

You don’t want to try Vilma and Harris playing inside together first? That might work if you get a good nose tackle. It’s a tough call.

Comment

I thought about it. Not sure if the real Jets want to do that next season. Would be cool to see if it would work. Vilma's real problem in the 3-4 is he isn't great at shedding blocks esp if a guard gets to him. Harris can do that very well. In the 4-3 Vilma was great if one of the DL kept the OL away from him letting Vilma chase down and tackle a RB with his great speed and tackling skills. He is great at chasing guys down in the open field.

Comment

Wasn't Vilma placed on IR?

Comment

I made an offer for Vilma. it still stands.

Founder of ScarDraft
          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

and I'm still considering it.

Comment

I get my salaries from msn.foxsports.com. Just get to your team's page and click the farthest tab to the right which should be called "salary". That site tells me that Vilma's salary last year was $667,500, so his this year can't be much higher then a mil.

Comment

Working...
              X