ATL gets:
    5th rounder (#134 overall)
    2009 4th rounder
    Yes
    88.89%
    No
    11.11%
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

1st can we trade 2009 picks? If so then it's a okay deal

Comment

Great trade.

Comment

A forth in a deep Offensive class they could get a steal and they could take a RB in the second or third to replace him. Chicago just needs a solid Running Back. Helps Both sides.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I also like the fact that he doesn't get hurt and he's a high character guy and I hoping that could rub off on Benson who seems to be a Me 1st, Team 2nd kinda guy.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Benson doesnt seem to care. Dunn may beat him down first.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think it's fair and goes very well in conjuction with my other trade that is supposed to net Foster.

Founder of ScarDraft
              Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Benson throws a temper tantrum after this

Comment

not my problem.

Founder of ScarDraft
                  Writer for Drafttek

Comment

how many payton awards has dunn won? you don't just trade a guy with that kind of character and veteran leadership when you're trying to get your team back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                      how many payton awards has dunn won? you don't just trade a guy with that kind of character and veteran leadership when you're trying to get your team back on track.
                      oh so his 4M cap hit for no production? I like Dunn as a person, but as a RB, I don't need 2 COP guys. also, Atlanta has a lot of character guys:
                      Jerious Norwood (takes terminally ill and underprivileged kids on camping trips)
                      Ovie Mughelli (runs football camps for underprivileged kids)
                      Rod Coleman (helps kids in orphanages who are in their teens by helping them get vocational traning and allowing them to get solid jobs)
                      Keith Brooking (helps kids in orphanages because his parents were foster parents)
                      DeAngelo Hall (helps families with domestic violence by trying to help get the beaten persons out of the home and into a non abusive one.)
                      Lawyer Milloy (donated money to a church to get his # from a guy)
                      Last edited by scar988; 01-09-2008, 09:35 PM.

Founder of ScarDraft
                      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Is this a trade rumor I haven't heard anything about this? But then again im out of the loop until the weekends
                        Check out my new site Today!
                        Live 4 The Story

Comment

not a trade rumor. but Dunn is going into his last year of a 4 year deal signed before the 2005 season. He will be the COP back to Benson and should provide a good role model for Benson to learn from.

Founder of ScarDraft
                          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Maciasz View Post
                            Is this a trade rumor I haven't heard anything about this? But then again im out of the loop until the weekends
                            This is a forum mock draft.Every member here has a team & they play GM.

Comment

Working...
                            X