X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another non-draft pick trade (No-Kc)

New Orleans sends WR Devery Henderson to the Chiefs for S Greg Wesley
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Henderson had a typical year most Sophmore players have yet he needs disgarded which would deplete their offense. Why would this trade be made? Makes little sense.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
      Henderson had a typical year most Sophmore players have yet he needs disgarded which would deplete their offense. Why would this trade be made? Makes little sense.
      Simple, i am more then happy with my receiver position. Expecting first round pick Roert Meachem to actually contribute this season, my top 3 recievers are Colston, Patten and the Meachem.

I need to bolster my depth and talent at safety so i traded a #4 reciever from my team for someone who will be at least able to challenge to start at SS.

Comment

And on my side if Henderson bounces back he has the speed to be a good deep threat to help compliment Dwayne Bowe

Comment

Working...
        X