This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading down

As of a few seconds ago I sent a message to Walter concerning a Big Trade which I reckon will be up for voting really soon. If it is accepted, I'd be interested in trading down from the #1 pick overall and pick up some more first day picks.
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

I will decline it...guaranteed. No way a #1 gets traded in a down year for an elite QB.

LOL...vbsiena has to be trading up with his 6th and 10th pick...lol what a joke.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

who would trade up to #1 though. I'll give you my 1st and 3rd for it.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
        I will decline it...guaranteed. No way a #1 gets traded in a down year for an elite QB.
        I may be dumb, but I am not stupid.

I realize fully well that with no prospect really standing out from the others it will be hard to trade down. I also realize that this means that if I trade down I can't expect to get full compensation in picks according to the value chart.

But, the Fins have many needs which makes deals including picks and players interesting. So if somebody has an offer, I'll be listening.
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Dont worry Leo, I'll vote yes on your trade whatever it is just to cancel out Matt's vote since he wont even consider it and it hasnt been made. Besides, he'll just call it a joke like he has 4 other trades and try to get everyone else to vote no too. I'll make sure you get a vote buddy.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
            Dont worry Leo, I'll vote yes on your trade whatever it is just to cancel out Matt's vote since he wont even consider it and it hasnt been made. Besides, he'll just call it a joke like he has 4 other trades and try to get everyone else to vote no too. I'll make sure you get a vote buddy.
            Thanks mate!

Problem is though that it takes two to tango. I need someone to trade with, and since there does not seem to be any team that desperately wants one player I'll probably have to stick with the number one pick (You have to agree that I am trying my best to make it sound like a BIG sacrifice )
            Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

I want 1 of 2? But not the players to get rid of or a first. So Im out.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
              X