NT Ethan Kelly
    Round 3 Pick 88
    Round 6 Pick 180
    Yes
    51.85%
    No
    48.15%
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Why the heck would Cleveland have to give up picks and Kelley to get 2 second rounders?

The problem is that the majority here are not Browns fans, frankly they are better off not taking the risk of trading him if this is the only crap that they get.

Comment

The 32nd pick is a 1st rounder in any other year and a lot of teams would rather get 2 good players than 1 slightly better player. Anderson is very overrated and the 1st and 3rd tender is just because he's a RFA. The Browns would take 2 2nds for him all day long.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

This trade should not be allowed. Anderson must be traded for a 1st and 3rd or not at all.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

The first and 3rd tender is if someone tries to sign him as a RFA.
          Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
            The first and 3rd tender is if someone tries to sign him as a RFA.
            Yep, they can trade him for a 7th round pick if they wanted.

Comment

Ehhh. I like the 1st voerall pick in round 2, but I think they would turn this trade down.

Comment

Matt. Im going to say this once, only once. You obviously dont want my defense being better and I obviously know Derek Anderson better than you. So do us a favor because everything you wouldnt do is a joke so vote no and shut up.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Well when Anderson is tendered you are going to give me some dap.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Matt, I dont care what these Browns do with him. I saw and dicected every game and broke down his statsThings you obviously havent. I know what he's worth. Also no one in their right mind will give up a 1 and 3 or 2 seconds for him without more. I'm smarter than you think and if Savage gets a 1 and 3 I'll buy him a coke and loby for the firing of the other team's GM.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

i say yes.it's pretty tough to be realistic & keep it fair.afterall this i a mock & supposed to fun.as long as it isn't crazy trades, i say let'em all go.

crazy trade IE-7th rd for peyton or 2- 6th rds for a 1st

Comment

I have no problem with the Browns getting two seconds for him. It's the fact that they have a third, sixth and Kelley going back the other way. To try to argue my point without taking this into consideration is a bit disengenuous.

Comment

I argue it, and everyone else that call this lopsided and stupid to make this deal because you dont look at the stats or seen all the games like I do and have. Seen every damn one. You people believe too much of the hype and love the highlights on Anderson but dont see the big picture. That is why you vote no.

Comment

I disagree. I have watched every down as well and while Anderson isn't perfect he's worth more to the Browns even in a backup role than this. IMO

Comment

It's that 3rd round pick that makes this lopsided to me, but I voted yes anyways. Good luck Browns

Comment

Working...
                              X