• Show
Clear All

• Carolina-AtL Trade

ATL gets:
    NT Kris Jenkins
    RB DeShaun Foster
    CAR gets:
    2nd round pick (#37 overall)

the reasoning for me is that Jenkins is a better NT than I can get in the 2nd or 3rd either way, and that Foster can be a back who can carry a load of 50% of the carries while I give Norwood 35% of the carries, and Snelling 15% of them. Jenkins will be a good starting NT but will rotate with Trey Lewis in a 60-40 split.
    Yes
    93.75%
    No
    6.25%
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I agree, though you could get a RB just as good and younger in RD 2 I agree.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

yes, but I can't get an NT as good as Jenkins AND a RB ad good as Foster with the one pick like I can here. I feel that it helps my team tremendously and gives me 2 spots of need filled. while with him, he gets value for his 2 guys.

Founder of ScarDraft
      Writer for Drafttek

Comment

If you can keep Jenkens healthy
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

My reason for the trade is simple. It is time to rebuild. Carolina is a team on the decline.
          Carolina Panther's GM

1. #17 - Jeff Otah, OT, Pittsburgh
          2. #37 - Ali Highsmith, OLB, LSU
          2. #43 - Jonathan Hefney, FS, Tennessee
          3. #74 - John David Booty, QB, USC
          3. #82 - Dre Moore, DT, Maryland
          4. #107 - Matt Forte, RB, Tulane

Comment

Agree there

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              If you can keep Jenkens healthy
              see, that's why I want to put him in a 60-40 split with trey Lewis who was very good when he was in.

Founder of ScarDraft
              Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Hopefuly that will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  Hopefuly that will do it.
                  hopefully Lewis wins a 50-50 split. he was playing extremely well last year before he went down and was why we cut Grady Jackson.

Founder of ScarDraft
                  Writer for Drafttek

Comment

ok

Comment

I've voted no on most trades I've seen here, but this one seems to be the one that makes the most sense, and has the most realistic possibilities.

Yes.

Comment

wow. the other one was 50-50, this one is like 95-5.

Founder of ScarDraft
                        Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                          My reason for the trade is simple. It is time to rebuild. Carolina is a team on the decline.
                          Woah woah woah Carolina on the decline? You guys just put in the final piece to the puzle! David Carr!

..what? David Carr sucks? Oh...sh*t then man you guys are screwed.

Comment

Working...
                          X