This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Derek Anderson Trade

Ethan Kelley is a free agent; cannot be traded.

How are you going to trade Derek Anderson anyway? If the Browns tender him, a team can just give up a No. 1 and No. 3 for him. If not, he becomes a free agent and walks.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Yet you didnt think of mentioning that when the first trade was proposed? Sick irony huh.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
      Yet you didnt think of mentioning that when the first trade was proposed? Sick irony huh.
      lol I'm sure Walter just didn't notice until now. Relax man not everyone is against you.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I didn't look up Ethan Kelley's free agency status. I should have, but I thought you guys would have done that yourselves.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The trade process is a joke. Why should everyone else deternmine your trade? All should go through unless the DRAFT COMMISSIONER objects. One person makes it a quick and easy process with no chance of people ignorant to what the other GM's that make the trade are trying to do to interfere. Im just going to daft for my team and ignore the trades.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

give you both my round 1s #6 and #10 for DA.

O wait you're not trading anymore. Too bad.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              The trade process is a joke. Why should everyone else deternmine your trade? All should go through unless the DRAFT COMMISSIONER objects. One person makes it a quick and easy process with no chance of people ignorant to what the other GM's that make the trade are trying to do to interfere. Im just going to daft for my team and ignore the trades.
              To an extent I agree with him, there should not be polls for trades, there should just be one person approving the trades and thats it.
              Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Thank you Regoob

Comment

So many trades would never happen and Bill Red just about got away with robbery (Andrew Whitworth from the Bengals) if it wasn't for me.

Look, polls don't happen in real NFL trades, but only because the franchises know what they are doing and they know how to extract max value. Look at the Trent Green saga last year. Kansas City didn't budge and demanded a 5th round pick for Green while the Dolphins kept offering a 6th round pick which the Chiefs never accpeted.

A sense of realism must be maintained through trades. It won't happen in the mock (pick trades will not be approved during the forum mock) so you have nothing to worry about once the it starts.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Doesnt matter. The trade process Matt, to use your words, "Is a Joke". Ill do the draft because that part cant be screwed up with a poll that says "Should we allow this pick". At least that part has no flaws...yet.

Comment

If they tender him he get a 1 year deal, ie M.Tunner last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        So many trades would never happen and Bill Red just about got away with robbery (Andrew Whitworth from the Bengals) if it wasn't for me.

Look, polls don't happen in real NFL trades, but only because the franchises know what they are doing and they know how to extract max value. Look at the Trent Green saga last year. Kansas City didn't budge and demanded a 5th round pick for Green while the Dolphins kept offering a 6th round pick which the Chiefs never accpeted.

A sense of realism must be maintained through trades. It won't happen in the mock (pick trades will not be approved during the forum mock) so you have nothing to worry about once the it starts.
                        we can't move up or down in the draft?

Comment

Oh no of course you can...I was just saying that those pick trades can not be overturned. You make a trade with someone you make a trade.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Do you really think Derek Anderson is that good? Am I just being a hater or does he have skills?
                            Check out my new site Today!
                            Live 4 The Story

Comment

I've had enough, lets burn Joey Potter at the stake.

Comment

Working...
                              X