This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading RFAs

We need to decide what we're doing with this. I just got a trade offer that includes Ben Utecht, who is an RFA.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

It's up to you Walter whatever you think is fair as the Forum Mock Commish
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Well as we all know. Team A can put tenders on their RFA and than Team B can offer the RFA a contract and if Team A decides not to match the offer they get compensation for him depending on the Tender... So it's really they are basically the same thing as trading the player so i really see no problem in doing so here as long as the value is realistic.

Comment

I would trade Anderson for a 1 and 3. Just dont think anyone would do it. As long as we cant slap a guy like Ethan Kelly with the tag.
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
        X